27th June 2019, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam do I need to write for Aeronautical Engineering?

Hi, I want to study Aeronautical Engineering. So, which entrance do I need to write? When and how to apply for that entrance? What is the syllabus and exam pattern of that entrance? What is the passing criteria?

29th June 2019, 04:39 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write for Aeronautical Engineering?

You can appear for JEE to get admission in aeronautical engineering course.

Candidates are eligible to get admission in the course on the basis of rank in JEE.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with PCM as main paper.
29th June 2019, 08:25 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write for Aeronautical Engineering?

For admission in Aeronautical engineering course the eligibility is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM as main paper.

Candidate have to qualify in the examination conducted by the institution or the JEE for admission in the course.

Most of the colleges offer admission on the basis of JEE Main and Advanced rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?