9th March 2018, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam I need to write for Aeronautical Engineering?

Which entrance exams is a must to for admission in any college for Aeronautical Engineering? Provide details of that entrance exam like syllabus, exam pattern, when and how to apply for that exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for lateral entry after diploma in B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exam I need to write?
  2. Which entrance exam I need to write to get lateral entry in Engineering course after Diploma?
  3. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  4. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after SSC and which college to go for?
  5. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  6. Which are the best Colleges in India for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure and which exam do I need to write?
  7. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  8. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. What is the minimum marks required in class 12th to pursue Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  10. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  11. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. JEE Main or JEE Advanced which one to write for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  13. Can we appear for PG in Aeronautical Engineering after graduating in IT engineering? What is the procedure to appear? Courses offered for PG in Aeronautical Engineering? Any particular entrance exam?
  14. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  16. How to join Aeronautical engineering? What are the entrance exams available?
  17. Best government institution in Pune to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admission and cut off marks in entrance exam?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for aeronautical engineering after class 12th?
21st March 2018, 09:08 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I need to write for Aeronautical Engineering?

To pursue Aeronautical Engineering, you will have to appear for Engineering entrance exams like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, BITSAT, MH-CET, etc.

Syllabus of these entrance exams is Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 11th and 12th level.

Each entrance exam has its own exam pattern so you must check it before applying for that exam.

Notifications of entrance exams releases between November to March depending upon the exams for which you are appearing.

However, if you are not willing to appear for entrance exam. Then, you can take direct admission to Aeronautical Engineering course. But very few colleges offer Direct Admission to this course.
21st March 2018, 08:50 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To get admission for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course, you have to appear in National or State or University level engineering entrance examinations like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, EAMCET, etc.,. By qualifying the entrance examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank, so, that you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course. To be eligible to appear in entrance examination, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a Government recognised board.
22nd March 2018, 04:54 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

If you want to get admission in top engineering colleges of India like IITs, NITs etc, you need to apply for Joint Entrance Examination.

JEE is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. It has two stages namely JEE Main and Advanced. The application form for first stage that is JEE Main is available in month of December.

To get all other details like syllabus, exam pattern etc, Click Here . This notification of 2018 contains all details.
23rd March 2018, 12:17 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Aeronautical Engineering can be done in good ranked IITs or some private colleges like Lovely Professional University. To get admission in IITs, candidates have to write JEE Advanced examination. Private colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering, conduct entrance examination to give meritorious candidates a seat in this branch of Engineering.

Syllabus:

>>Syllabus of JEE Advanced is same as class 11 and 12 Science stream syllabus..
>>Syllabus of thevEntrance exams conducted by the private colleges is also same as class 11 and 12 Science stream syllabus.

Procedure to apply:

>> Candidates have to submit the application form in online mode for JEE Advanced and LPU entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?