22nd April 2018, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for lateral entry after diploma in B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exam I need to write?

I have completed Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering. Am I eligible to lateral entry in B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering? Can you please advise me which entrance exam should I write after completing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam I need to write to get lateral entry in Engineering course after Diploma?
  2. Am I eligible for lateral entry into Aeronautical Engineering form MIT after NTTF Diploma?
  3. Am I eligible to get in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry?
  4. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Can I get admission to Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate from final year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What syllabus to prepare for the respective Entrance Exam?
  6. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  7. Can I get Lateral Entry in B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  9. Am I eligible to join Aeronautical engineering through lateral entry?
  10. Am I eligible to get a Lateral entry in B.Tech after completing Diploma course? Do I need to write any entrance exam for the same?
  11. Am I eligible to write the JEE entrance exam with diploma course?
  12. Diploma holder can get lateral entry into B.Tech without doing 11 and 12? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in BTech Lateral Entry being a Diploma final year student? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  15. Am I eligible to do Aeronautics after completion of diploma in EEE course?
  16. Any chance is there to join BE in Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral entry?
  17. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile?
  18. Am I eligible for Lateral entry in B.Tech from other state?
6th May 2018, 11:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for lateral entry after diploma in B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exam I need to write?

As you have completed your diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering, so now you are eligible for pursuing B.Tech In Aeronautical engineering. You can join this BTech course through Lateral Entry Entrance Test.
If you get qualified in this examination then you can get admission directly in 2nd year of BTech in Aeronautical Engineering Course.
13th May 2018, 08:47 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for lateral entry after diploma in B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exam I need to write?

Diploma holders can write Lateral Entry Entrance Test and Joint Entrance Examination for admission in Bachelor of Technology. LEET is conducted by state technical university for admission in second year of engineering in state government colleges. You should have minimum of 60% marks in diploma to apply for exam.

CBSE conducts JEE exam every year. Diploma holders are eligible for admission in Indian Institute of Technology depending upon their rank in JEE Advanced stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?