28th March 2017, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam do I need to write for pursuing Horticulture from Abroad? How should I prepare for the exam?

Respected Sir, My name is Gemeda and I am from Ethiopia, I want to pursue a career in Horticulture from Abroad so I want to know which entrance exam do I need to write for pursuing Horticulture from Abroad? How should I prepare for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  2. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  3. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam?
  4. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  5. Syllabus for Horticulture in ICAR entrance exam? Marks needed to get free seat in ICAR institutions?
  6. List of scholarship exams available to study M.Sc in Abroad for B.Sc(Horticulture) candidate?
  7. Am I eligible to do M.Sc abroad after completion of B.Sc Horticulture course?
  8. How should I prepare for the Entrance Exam for Ph.D course being a student pursuing M.Sc in Food Technology? What options are there in Ph.D in India and Abroad?
  9. Which entrance exams are there for abroad studies in Horticulture?
  10. What are the entrance exams which I need to write to do M.Sc BioTech in abroad?
  11. Date of B.Sc Agriculture and Horticulture counselling? Which exam to write? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I get scholarship for M.Sc Horticulture with landscaping abroad?
  13. How may I get SSLC question papers of Telugu board?
  14. How to write and prepare for IPS exam? When to start the preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which entrance exam do I have to write for pursuing M.Sc after completing B.Sc Agriculture?
  16. How to write MSc B.Tech entrance if I am a student of BSc Horticulture
  17. Best reference books for ICAR entrance exam
  18. Eligibility to apply for ICAR PG entrance exam for B.Tech(Horticulture) student? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?