11th July 2016, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Sc abroad after completion of B.Sc Horticulture course?

I am doing B.Sc (horticulture) I want to do my Msc from abroad, take information about scholarships.? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get a job for MSc Horticulture after getting a degree of BSc Horticulture?
  2. Scholarship tests for Indian students for M.Sc in Horticulture from abroad?
  3. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc Biochemistry?
  4. Am I eligible to give Indian Forest service exam after completing BSc in Microbiology and MSc in Horticulture?
  5. What are the job opportunities in BSc horticulture? Can I join MSc horticulture after completing BSc horticulture
  6. List of best colleges abroad (UK/Australia) which permits M.Sc (maths) after B.Tech in MG University?
  7. Which stream has the best prospects in india and Abroad after completion of MSc?
  8. List of scholarship exams available to study M.Sc in Abroad for B.Sc(Horticulture) candidate?
  9. Am I eligible for bank agriculture after completing MSc Horticulture?
  10. Am i eligible to do Ph.D in abroad after completing MSc in applied Genetics with 78.3%?
  11. Can I do MSc Horticulture if I am a BSc Botany student?
  12. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I get scholarship for M.Sc Horticulture with landscaping abroad? -- [New]
  14. How to write MSc B.Tech entrance if I am a student of BSc Horticulture
  15. How to do BSc Horticulture from SAM Hagginbottom Agricultural university, Allahabad? Which is a deemed university?
  16. Can I get any government or private job after diploma in horticulture?
  17. Can I do MSc Horticulture after BSc forestry?
  18. Can one do MSc Horticulture after BSc Forestry?
11th July 2016, 06:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Sc abroad after completion of B.Sc Horticulture course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing B.Sc (horticulture) I want to do my Msc from abroad, take information about scholarships.? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Thank you!
You are doing B.Sc in Horticulture, So you are eligible to do M.Sc course in Abroad.

Yes, you will get scholarship after qualifying in GRE entrance exam.

You can also apply for TOEFL and IELTS entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?