14th December 2016, 03:58 PM
VVLREDDY

Which entrance exam do I have to write for pursuing M.Sc after completing B.Sc Agriculture?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc Agriculture and I am in the 3rd year of the course. I have to continue my M.Sc in the same Field so I want to know which entrance exam do I have to write for pursuing M.Sc after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue M.Sc in Crop Protection after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  2. Which exam should I write after completing class 12th for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture? When is the exam conducted?
  3. Can I write the entrance exam for MSc Nursing? I have completing BSc Nursing course
  4. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
  5. How much should I score in class 12th for pursuing a Degree course in Agriculture? Which entrance exam do I need to write?
  6. Can I write entrance exam of M.Sc as well as B.Ed entrance exam after B.Sc?
  7. Details about doing M.Sc Agriculture course abroad?
  8. Do I need to write any Entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? How can I apply for the exam? -- [New]
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  10. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture course after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  11. Procedure to get admission for BSc Agriculture? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  12. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture? Exam required for MSc?
  13. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Date of B.Sc Agriculture and Horticulture counselling? Which exam to write?
  15. Can I get selected to write IFS entrance exam after completing BSc?
  16. Entrance exam to enter in B.Sc agriculture college? List of best B.Sc agriculture college, job and salary scope of it? Is M.Sc in Agriculture compulsory to get good job?
  17. What is the career scope after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Can I pursue B.Ed after completing B.Sc Agriculture?
  18. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
31st January 2017, 09:32 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I have to write for pursuing M.Sc after completing B.Sc Agriculture?

As you are pursuing B.Sc in Agriculture you can appear in M.Sc Entrance Examination that is conducted by several organizations. Basically there are some colleges related to Agriculture field and you may appear in those concerned entrance examination's separately. And you will be getting seat based on the marks you secure the written examination's that are conducted by respective colleges for getting admission into M.Sc in Agriculture course.

Some of the top colleges offer M.Sc in Agriculture are,

>> Punjab Agricultural University
http://web.pau.edu/

>> Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
http://www.iari.res.in/

>> Mahatma Pule Krishi Vidyapeeth
http://mpkv.ac.in/

>> Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
http://www.jnu.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?