5th March 2012, 11:02 PM
jagratibinjola

Entrance exam to do Ph.D in management? What is the criteria for it?

I m jagrati binjola and this is my 4th sem of mba .I want to do phd in management so tell me about the entrance exam and criteria to apply for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to do Ph.D in management? What is the criteria for it?
  2. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  3. List of institutes which conduct PhD entrance exam in HRM stream in India?
  4. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pattern and cutoff marks required in NMIMS entrance exam to study PhD in Biological Sciences? -- [New]
  5. Whether I will have to appear in any entrance exam for admission in PhD Human Resource Management? Name of educational institutions?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Management? List of universities which offer PhD in Management in India?
  7. Entrance exams to study PhD in Management for MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student?
  8. In which entrance exam to appear for Integrated PhD in IISER? Eligibility criteria and top most coaching for the entrance exam?
  9. Which university provides PhD in Management?
  10. Procedure and schedule for Ph.D entrance exam in 2011 after Masters of Management science in System Management?
  11. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  12. Detailed information, percentage criteria and best college to study PhD through JNU PhD entrance exam?
  13. Can I apply to study PhD in Management being a MBA(Finance) postgraduate? Requirements to apply?
  14. Eligibility to do PhD in Marketing Management?
  15. How to do Ph.D in HR management?
  16. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  17. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  18. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd August 2012, 03:57 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to do Ph.D in management? What is the criteria for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagratibinjola View Post
I m jagrati binjola and this is my 4th sem of mba .I want to do phd in management so tell me about the entrance exam and criteria to apply for it.

Any one who seeks to pursue Phd in Management through any of the recognized University, must have completed the Post Graduate Degree in Commerce or Management with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. Candidate must also hold a M.Phil Degree in order to get admission in some Universities. However, candidates can be exempted from this compulsion, given one must fulfill exemption rules of the University. Admission is through Written examinations and personal Interview. Candidates who have appeared for NET/SLET or any such Test conducted on National or State level are exempted from appearing the Written Test conducted by the University if there is any for Phd Program.

Some of the recognized Institutions offering the Phd program in Management are as follows:

Christ University

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Institute of Business Management & Research

Pune University Department of Management Science

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the above mentioned Institution or any other of concern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?