5th March 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to study PhD in Management being a MBA(Finance) postgraduate? Requirements to apply?

Respected Sir,
I have completed MBA in Finance.
So, I can apply for PhD in Management program?
If yes, then what are the requirements for applying?
Please let me know as soon as possible
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. In which universities of USA I can apply directly for PhD in Physics? What are their requirements?
  2. Procedure to apply in Ranchi University PAT for M.Phil(Management) postgraduate?
  3. Can I study PhD in Management being a Mass Communication postgraduate?
  4. Can I study PhD in Management through NET being a 36 years old MBA(Marketing & MIS) postgraduate?
  5. How can I study PhD in English in Abroad being M.Phil postgraduate?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D program through correspondence for M.A.(Kannada) postgraduate?
  8. In which college to go for PhD Nanotechnology? How to apply and outcomes of study?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan if get stipend to study PhD in Technology?
  10. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  11. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  12. Total expenses to study PhD in Canada for MCA postgraduate?
  13. How can I apply to study PhD in Information Technology in RDVV, Jabalpur being a MCA postgraduate? -- [New]
  14. How and where to apply for PhD in Travel & Hotel Management? Qualifying NET or JRF is important?
  15. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  16. Details about the Ph.D entrance exam? When should I apply for it? I would like to do Ph.D in Management with Mahatma Gandhi University
  17. Can I apply in MBBS after passing 12th with 90% and failing in 11th? What are the requirements?
  18. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
8th March 2015, 09:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to study PhD in Management being a MBA(Finance) postgraduate? Requirements to apply?

If you have got MBA qualification with at least 55% marks from a recognized Institute then you are definitely eligible for Ph.D in management admission. Those who are reserved category candidates are eligible with 50% marks in Master's degree.

Most of the Universities in India give Ph.D admission on the basis of NET/SLET/JRF score for Master's degree holder. If you have M.Phil qualification then no need to appear for any entrance exam and directly apply for Pre-Ph.D Interview for getting admission. If you have good CAT/GMAT score then also you can use it to get admission in a Ph.D in management program.
8th March 2015, 09:47 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Can I apply to study PhD in Management being a MBA(Finance) postgraduate? Requirements to apply?

The basic criteria to apply for PhD. in management is to hold a Master degree in the same genre. You have that. Now along with that you must clear the entrance examination of PhD. held by the respective institute. The advertisement for admission in PhD. program is given by university in newspapers and in the official websites as soon as the vacancy comes up. You have to apply with the photocopies of your credentials and with the demand draft of the application fee. After the initial screening they will publish the names of the candidates eligible to sit for the PhD. entrance examination. This examination normally consists of one paper only and is taken upon a maximum of 200 marks. If you clear this examination with sufficient marks(here sufficient marks means not only passing in the examination but also scoring among the top scoring students), you will be called for the subsequent interview. Once you clear that too, your name will be given in the notice board to come immediately and enroll in the respective PhD. program. So start looking for the advertisement now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?