26th May 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Hotel management without entrance exam?

Explain me that can i get admission in hotel management without entrance exam .. ?? And i got 71% in 12th std frm commrce stream i need help.. plzz reply

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow? Detailed information about the entrance exam?
  3. Can I get admission in Hotel management without entrance exam? -- [New]
  4. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
  5. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  6. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  7. How can I get into hotel managment after passing 12th?
  8. How can I get into Hotel management after passing 12th?
  9. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to get admission for Hotel Management course? Where to get forms for the respective Entrance Exam?
  10. Entrance exam to be answered to do Hotel Management course after passing 12th commerce?
  11. Is there any way to get admission in Hotel Management? I am doing BSc Life Sciences and want to do hotel management course
  12. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  13. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to appear in Entrance Exam for study Hotel Management after completing 12th Science?
  15. How to join Hotel Management degree course?
  16. How to join HM college after passing class 12th science under WB board?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Hotel Management course in Abroad?
  18. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
31st May 2015, 04:47 PM
maybach

Default Re: Can I get admission in Hotel management without entrance exam?

For courses like Hotel management, there is no need for any entrance exams.
There are many institutions which give admission to the candidates without any exam and also without considering their board percentages.

The only thing you should have is money which you can spend for the large fees of those institutions.
Some of the institutions which offer hotel management courses are as follows-
1. Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development
2. Institute of Hotel Management (IHM)
3. Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA)
4. Institute of Hotel Management (IHM)
5. Institute of Hotel Management (IHM)
6. Institute of Hotel Management (IHM)
7. Institute of Hotel Management (IHM)
8. Institute of Hotel Management (IHM)
9. Institute of Hotel Management (IHM)
10. Christ College
2nd July 2015, 03:57 PM
Ganesh 4

Some of the institutions hotel management ...........

Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA)

Institute of Hotel Management (IHM),Bombay

Institute of Hotel Management (IHM),Pune

Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development

Institute of Hotel Management (IHM)

Christ College

6th June 2017, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I don't have much money but I want yo take admission in hm and I have not given the exam also I have passed my 12th std with science and got 50 per. Can I get admission in any college and yes then which
7th June 2017, 11:30 AM
LiyaSharan

Arrow Re: Can I get admission in Hotel management without entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I don't have much money but I want yo take admission in hm and I have not given the exam also I have passed my 12th std with science and got 50 per. Can I get admission in any college and yes then which
Hi.. As your score in 12th is 50%,you may have to appear for the university entrance tests and can qualify for the admission in Hotel management in institutes like Christ university, Lovely Professional University, SRM Institute etc, So you can visit the websites of these institutes to get an idea that how you can apply for your interesting course. You may can avail scholarships also in some of the institute. So that you can complete your Hotel management course with low budget.
19th May 2018, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

I'm just passed 12th science exams , and I'm interested in HM but I'm not doing any entrance exam. Can i admission in HM at pune?? Please refer me!
29th June 2018, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Can someone help me is there any college in mumbai which does not take any entrance exam and there admissions are still open for hotel management
23rd March 2019, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

How much fees and marks i had to got foradmission in ihm delhi ?
1st June 2019, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I'm not having much money and I want to take admission in hOtel management college. I got 80% in 12th so can I get admission in Hotel management college without giving any entrance?
20th July 2019, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in HM but I' m not having much money and don't want to give entrance exam and I'll scored 66% in 12 ......can I get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?