10th March 2018, 08:57 AM
Pandeysonal renu

Which entrance exam I have to write to take admission in B.Sc Psychology?

I am in my Higher Secondary i.e. 12th now after this I am interested in field of Psychology. Apart from B.Sc in Psychology is there any other highly specialized course to study Psychology? What all entrance exam I have to write for B.Sc as well as other courses?

Related Questions:
  1. BSc Psychology question papers?
  2. Annamalai BSc Psychology 2nd model question papers?
  3. Can I do MA Psychology after completing B.Sc in Psychology? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  4. Course in Psychology is possible after Computer Science? Do I have to appear in entrance exam and practice under Psychologist?
  5. Form dates for B.Sc in Psychology after 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should MEC students opt for BSc Psychology? What is the course structure?
  7. Procedure to get admission for BSc Agriculture? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  8. Annamalai University B.Sc. Psychology: Physiological Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Annamalai University B.Sc. Psychology (Social Psychology) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  11. Which exam should I write to pursue Psychology course? Which country is best for this course?
  12. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS?
  13. Should I do directly do M.Tech after completing B.Sc? Which entrance exams I need to write?
  14. How to join BSc child psychology after completing BSc Nursing Degree
  15. Can I do B.Sc or BA in psychology after doing 12th in medical stream?
  16. How to take admission in GNDU for BSc with Psychology? I have passed 12th class with medical stream
  17. Exemptions available in IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam for SC candidate? -- [New]
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
30th March 2018, 12:21 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I have to write to take admission in B.Sc Psychology?

To get admission into B.Sc. Psychology, you must have passed 10+2 in Commerce/Science/Arts stream with at least 45% marks.

There is no need to appear for any entrance exam for pursuing this course.

Here is the list of top Universities/Colleges from where you can pursue B.Sc. in Psychology course.
  • University of Poona, Pune
  • Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra
  • University of Bombay, Mumbai
  • Tripura University, Tripura
  • University Of Calcutta, Kolkata
  • University Of Delhi, Delhi

Other than Psychology, you can do graduation courses in Sociology, Occupational Therapy or Human Services.
30th March 2018, 02:29 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I have to write to take admission in B.Sc Psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandeysonal renu View Post
I am in my Higher Secondary i.e. 12th now after this I am interested in field of Psychology. Apart from B.Sc in Psychology is there any other highly specialized course to study Psychology? What all entrance exam I have to write for B.Sc as well as other courses?
Most institutes offering this course to its students based on the their performance in the Higher Secondary examination (10+2 exam). The candidate needs to have :

1. Completed 10+2 level of education from recognzied board.

2. Secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in 10+2 level of study.

3. Have reasonably good problem-solving and mathematical skills.

Listed here are some of the top institute which conduct entrance examination:

- Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi

- Banaras Hindu University, Varansi

- JawaharLal Nehru University, New Delhi

- University of Calcutta, Kolkata

- Loretto College, Kolkata

- University of Mumbai, Mumbai

- University of Pune, Pune
31st March 2018, 03:33 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To take admission in B.Sc. Psychology course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream from a Government recognised board. Admissions in B.Sc. Psychology course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks and the entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?