2nd March 2018, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam to write for M.Sc in Physics from Punjab University?

I want to know about the entrance test details which I have to give for the admission of M.Sc in Physics in Punjab University?

Related Questions:
  1. List of good colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Ludhiana? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the entrance exam date for MSc Physics in Punjab University?
  3. How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Punjab University, Chandigarh? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission in Punjab University?
  4. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  5. How to take admission for 1st year of M.Sc in Physics in Punjab University? Information regarding the required entrance exam for this?
  6. Career Prospects after completion of M.Sc Physics and Electronics from Punjab University?
  7. How may I get through ISRO entrance after doing MSc Physics?
  8. Can I write entrance exam of M.Sc as well as B.Ed entrance exam after B.Sc?
  9. Previous question papers of MSc Physics entrance of Utkal University
  10. Model question papers of central university? Syllabus for MSc Physics entrance exam?
  11. Can I take admission in Punjab University? What is the eligibility to take admission in Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana?
  12. How to apply for bank PO entrance exam? I have done MSc integrated biochemistry from Punjab Agriculture University
  13. Is MSc Physics through CCE from Vinayaka University valid for government job in Punjab?
  14. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  15. Syllabus of the entrance exam for MSc Chemistry admission in Kurukshetra, Punjab and Delhi University? Previous years papers of these universities?
  16. Career in theoretical physics research: Entrance Exams for MSc in Physics Admissions
  17. Is there any entrance exam for MSc(Physics) admission in Calcutta University? -- [New]
  18. Colleges in Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh after for MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria of it? Last date to submit the form?
31st March 2018, 01:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam to write for M.Sc in Physics from Punjab University?

To take admission in M.Sc. Physics course in Punjab University, you have to appear in PU-CET examination which is conducted by Punjab University. You should have passed B.Sc. course with minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ ST) marks from a Government recognised university. After qualifying the entrance examination, based on the merit you will be offered admission in M.Sc. Physics course in Punjab University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?