16th December 2017, 09:22 AM
Mevin biju

Can I go for research in biomedical science directly after my 12th bio maths with 90% marks?

Can I go for research in biomedical science directly after my 12th bio maths with 90% marks? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me on this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is Maths a mandatory subject for biomedical science?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Biomedical Engineering without doing maths?
  3. Which is better to study among Clinical Research and Forensic Science being a Biomedical Science graduate?
  4. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission in PD memorial Delhi(NCR) college for Biomedical Engineering without Maths in 12th? Is there any entrance exam for it? Subjects in Biomedical engineering?
  6. Which professional course should I opt to fulfill my dream? I am a 12th Bio Maths student
  7. Am i eligible to get admission in Biomedical engineering after passing 12th with 58%?
  8. Which is the best branch between Bio technology and Biomedical engineering?
  9. What are the various available courses available after B.Sc Biology?
  10. How to go in any medical field after passing 12th Maths and Bio Science?
  11. How to apply for BSc biotech after 12th? When will the forms be released?
  12. PCM and Biology or PCM and Computer Science which is better to take in 11th standard?
  13. Can I do biomedical engineering after 12th? I have chosen PCM and Electronics subject for 11th and 12th science
  14. Addresses of some placement agencies to get Biotech Job in Bangalore?
  15. Which is better between BPT or B.Sc biomedical science?
  16. After 12th(Bio+Maths) can I go for BBA?
  17. What are the various courses suitable for me after completing 12th with 95% marks in Bio Maths
  18. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th with PCB in the main subjects without Maths?
21st December 2017, 05:01 PM
SandyRockstar
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I go for research in biomedical science directly after my 12th bio maths with 90% marks?

No, 12th standard is not enough for research in any subject. You first have to complete your studies up to Masters degree at least. As if you want to go for research in Biomedical science then you need to complete MBBS course. After that you will be eligible. Research is not just a course actually its a field where you will study about new concepts and collect information. Thus this field require more skills and experience than a 12th standard student have.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?