2nd March 2018, 11:58 PM
Anirudh bhakar

A 10th pass student is eligible to get admission in super 30?

I am in 10th class and want to get admission in super 30. Is there are any possibilities by which I can get admission and I want to know about important dates related to super 30 entrance exam.

12th March 2018, 11:56 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: A 10th pass student is eligible to get admission in super 30?

The eligibility for super 30 is the same as that for IIT (JEE) exam:

1. Candidate should have passed or appeared for the class XII examination with main subject Physics and Mathematics.

2. Candidate must secured minimum 60% marks in 12th.

3. The candidate should be from poor financial background.

4. There is no free for super 30.

5. Relaxation is allowed for reserved category.

So, you are not eligible now for super 30 exam because you need to complete your 12th level of study then only you can apply for super 30 examination.
10th April 2018, 01:12 AM
sha2nk90

Default Re: A 10th pass student is eligible to get admission in super 30?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anirudh bhakar View Post
I am in 10th class and want to get admission in super 30. Is there are any possibilities by which I can get admission and I want to know about important dates related to super 30 entrance exam.
Super 30 is a group of highly talented bunch of students managed by Ramanujan School of Mathematics.It conducts test for finding 30 meritorious students among the weaker section of society and make them prepare to beat the India's toughest Engineering Entrance Exam IIT-JEE. The head of the Institute is Mr. Anand Kumar.students who are selected under super 30 get free fooding,lodging and coaching services.
>>The eligibility to appear for the program is same as that of IIT-JEE,but the student should be from Economically weaker section of the society.
>>The test for the Program is done in May and June.
>>You will have to pay Rs.60 for the application form.
>>Test duration will be of 1 hour with each section (Physics,chemistry,mathematics) containing 30 questions.
>>Result will be made available after 2 weeks of the test.
>>Syllabus for the exam will be of Class 11th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?