25th June 2017, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and pattern of question paper for super 30 entrance exam

Sir, I am in in 9th and I want to give the entrance exam of super 3. So, I want to know about the syllabus and the type of questions asked in the test.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and exam pattern for super 30 entrance exam
  2. Syllabus and question paper pattern of GMAT? When will the test be conducted?
  3. Economics syllabus and question pattern of Mumbai University PhD entrance exam? Previous year question paper for preparation?
  4. Syllabus of LLB entrance exam conducted by CSJM University Kanpur? Pattern of the question paper?
  5. AIIMS entrance exam syllabus and question paper pattern?
  6. Syllabus of M.Phil English Entrance Exam? What is the question paper pattern and from where to get the model question papers?
  7. Pattern of food inspector entrance exam? Syllabus of it?
  8. From where to get question paper pattern and syllabus for M.Pharm entrance exam of BITS Pilani?
  9. What is the syllabus and pattern of M.Ed entrance exam in Kanpur and bareilly university?
  10. How to prepare for the chemistry entrance exam? How may I get the question paper pattern and syllabus for the same?
  11. When is the upcoming entrance exam of Super 30? Detailed information about Super 30 entrance exam?
  12. Previous years question papers for JIPMER MBBS entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  13. Syllabus and question paper pattern of FTII entrance exam?
  14. Syllabus for ftii pune entrance exam? Question paper pattern for ftii pune entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Question paper pattern and HR syllabus?
  16. From where would i get the Maharashtra MCA entrance form? fees structure?
  17. Syllabus of NET life science? Which books to refer? Question paper pattern of paper I and II?
  18. Exam Pattern and Syllabus for M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam? Which subjects should I prepare for the Entrance Exam?
4th July 2017, 11:53 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Syllabus and pattern of question paper for super 30 entrance exam

Super 30 is well known for the preparation of one of the toughest exam IIT JEE.
Syllabus for the class 11th entrance test of Super 30 is followed by the class 9th and 10th Mathematics & Science subjects syllabus.
For more details, kindly visit http://www.super30.org/index.html
1st October 2017, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am know about the exam pattern and syllabus of class 10. Also, I know about the date of exam in super 30.
25th November 2017, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 10th and I want to know about the syllabus and pattern of entrance exam abhyanand super 30
24th January 2018, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

I am student of 10th class & l want to know about the syllabus pattern of entrance exam Aryabhatta super 30.
22nd February 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am belong from poor family I want to take admission in super 30. Still I'm studying in class 9. I kindly request you to please provide me the class 9 entrance test paper detailed information about syllabus For Super 30
11th April 2018, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

I am in 10th class i want to give entrance exam so I want to know syllabus and pattern of entrance exam of aaryabhatt super 30
23rd July 2018, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am 10 class students i am belong to a poor family i want yo know when super 30 online out and also know to exam pattern and syllabus
26th April 2019, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am 10 class students i am belong to a poor family i want yo know when super 30 online out and also know to exam pattern and syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?