19th April 2012, 06:58 PM
vaib565221

Which is the entrance exam for marine engineering? I am a 12th student

i am in 12th and i want to know about the entrance exam for marine engineering and it's details?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I join marine engineering after passing class 12th? Which entrance exam do I need to clear for it?
  2. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is the entrance exam for marine engineering? I am a 12th student
  5. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  6. Is it possible to become an IAS or IPS officer through Marine Engineering?
  7. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  8. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  9. Which are the entrance exams for marine engineering? I am a student of standard 12th
  10. Entrance exam to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering) in Amity University for 12th Science student? Fee structure of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) there?
  11. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  12. What all entrance exams should I attend after passing 12th to get into marine engineering?
  13. Is a 12th student eligible to do Marine Engineering Course?
  14. Which branch should I choose after 12th so as to opt for Marine Engineering?
  15. What to do after passing 12th in the field of marine engineering
  16. Entrance exams details for the admission in Marine Engineering after 12th Science with PCM group? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering in TS Chanakya after scoring 65% in 12th?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Marine Engineering Diploma course for 10th student?
25th May 2012, 02:06 PM
denwer

Smile Re: Which is the entrance exam for marine engineering? I am a 12th student

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaib565221 View Post
i am in 12th and i want to know about the entrance exam for marine engineering and it's details?

DEAR FRIEND!!!

hi..
Marine engineering is one of the most demanded and challenging branch of the globe. It is also a well known fact that marine engineers are the highest paid engineers. To join such courses you have to be adventurous and courageous.

The various requirements to join marine engineering courses are:-

Education qualification:- 10+2 or equivalent with physics or maths. (Minimum marks in PCM in class 12th must be 60%).

Physical standards:- You must be physically fit in all respect. The minimum acceptable eye sight for standard vision is +2.5 or -2.5(must not exceed it.). You must not be colour blind and free from any type of eye diseases.
(THE PHYSICAL STANDARDS ARE ACCORDING TO THE NORMS OF D.G.SHIPPING. YOU HAVE TO PRODUCE A PHYSICAL FITNESS CERTIFICATE FROM A RECOGNIZED D.G.SHIPPING DOCTOR AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION.)

The various reputed institutes along with their admission procedures are listed below:-

1. MARINE ENGINEERING AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE (MERI), TARATALA, KOLKATA.

2. MARINE ENGINEERING AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE, MUMBAI.

3. LAL BAHUDAR SHASHTRI COLLEGE OF ADVANCED MARITIME STUDIES AND RESEARCH, MUMBAI.

4. NATIONAL MARITIME ACADEMY, CHENNAI.

5. INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PORT MANAGEMENT, KOLKATA.

Admission procedure:- Admission to all these colleges are through IIT-JEE or examination conducted by IMU,chennai.

6. COCHIN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (K.M. SCHOOL OF MARINE ENGINEERING), KOCHI.

Admission procedure:- Through the entrance exam conducted by the university namely CUSAT-CAT.

Thank you and all the best!!!
25th May 2012, 02:19 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29
Default Re: Which is the entrance exam for marine engineering? I am a 12th student

Hello friend!

Marine engineering is becoming more famous among students because of its wide scope and a Handsome salary.

For marine engineering you must have Physics,Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in 12th.
For admission into a college for Marine engineering you have to crack Entrance exam.

The Following are the Entrance Exams for getting admission into Marine Engineering:
*IIT-JEEE
*AIEEE
*State engineering Entrance Exam
*MEMI
*IMU-CET

ALL THE BEST
Manikanta
27th May 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the entrance exam for marine engineering? I am a 12th student

can i join 2nd year in civil diploma after gettin 52% in HSC? i have cast
31st May 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I have 76% in hsc ,50%in 2 can I join marine engineering
31st May 2012, 09:10 PM
belidepriyanka

Hi..
The eligibility for it is 10+2 with 60%
the entrance exam for it is d.g entrance examat the time of application..
9th June 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

i have finished be ece,can i continue martime studies
14th September 2012, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

What is the fees of l.b.s colge of advance maritime
18th October 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

what are the entrance exams to join B.Tech in marine? I am studying 2
16th November 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

is person should be a swimmer 4 being a marine engineer?n is marine engineer job has 2 be done in ships?
26th November 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Is the entrance ouestion paper will be tough
26th November 2012, 08:23 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,,

the entrance exam for marine engineering

1.aieee

2.imu-cet

3.state engineering entrance exam

4.memi

5.iit-jee

hope this will helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1st April 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

when will the entrance exams for marine engineering 2013 conducted
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?