23rd November 2012, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Which are the entrance exams for marine engineering? I am a student of standard 12th

I M a student of standard 12th... want to know about the entrance exams for Marine engineering in detail???.......... I mean what are the Exams which I have to face??????? & what is the cut of %required in standard 12th??? etc..

Related Questions:
  1. Complete details about Marine engineering course -- [New]
  2. What all entrance exams should I attend after passing 12th to get into marine engineering?
  3. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  4. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  7. Courses which are available in Marine Engineering for girls after 12th standard?
  8. In which institute can I do B.E marine engineering course in Chennai? I am in 12th standard
  9. How may I join marine engineering after passing class 12th? Which entrance exam do I need to clear for it?
  10. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  11. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th standard? Is there any fee concession? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  12. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  13. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  14. Entrance exams to get admission in Marine Engineering(B.Tech.)?
  15. Is it possible to become an IAS or IPS officer through Marine Engineering?
  16. What should be my first step to join marine engineering?
  17. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  18. Is it possible for me to do Marine Engineering if I dont have English Subject in 12th?
21st July 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the entrance exams for marine engineering? I am a student of standard 12th

What are entrance and marks i have face for marine engneering? I am a 12th std student
18th January 2014, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the entrance exams for marine engineering? I am a student of standard 12th

i am not complete 17 year old and After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine courses
31st March 2015, 02:42 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

If you wants to go for the marine engineering course then you will have to give the entrance exams for the Marine engineering which is conducted by the IMU (India Marine University )Chennai.
This is the single university in India which provides this course.Once you decided to go for the marine engineering then you should have strong background.
Because this course have a need of more than 10 lakh. You will have to pay the college fee on the time.Some of the other detail information for the marine engineering are as below:-

Eligibility for The Marine Engineering course:-

Age Criteria:-

The age of Male candidates should not be more than 17 years only then they will become eligible to apply for the entrance exam of IMU.

In accordance with Government of India guidelines, there is a two year age relaxation for female candidates.

Gender Criteria:-

IMU encourages the participation of both genders without discrimination.

Marital Status Criteria :-

Only unmarried candidates will be considered.

Academic Qualifications :-

You must have successfully completed the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent with science stream.

Percentage criteria:-

At least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (P,C,M) and
At least 50% marks in English either in Class X or Class XII

So you are advised to visit the official website of the IMU to get the notification for the marine engineering to get admission in 2015 batch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?