17th August 2017, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam syllabus for Electrical and Electronics engineering?

Can someone please give me the syllabus which is followed by the Electrical and Electronics engineering entrance exam? What are the topics will be covered in the exam? What type of preparation is required? Can someone please give me the details? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for ISRO entrance exam? I am a student of Electrical and Electronics Department
  2. What is the syllabus followed for diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  3. What is the syllabus followed for doing diploma course in electrical and electronics engineering?
  4. What is the syllabus followed for doing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  5. Which books should I refer for EN in B.Tech? Can I get AE after cracking GATE with EN?
  6. Syllabus to be followed for MIT Manipal Entrance exam for lateral entry?
  7. How to prepare to get a job in Gujarat Electrical Board as an Electronics Engineering student? Date and syllabus of GEB exam?
  8. Syllabus of BHEL for electronics and electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is ISRO entrance exam date? What is the syllabus for electrical engineering?
  10. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  11. Whether and Electrical & Electronics Engineering student can appear in NET exam? Syllabus and issue date of application form? -- [New]
  12. JNTU B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-Power Systems-I Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Paper
  13. Anna University BE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering 4th Sem-Electrical Machines-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  15. Syllabus of electrical and electronics branch for ISRO entrance exam?
  16. Which syllabus to follow for ISRO exam? Electronics or Electrical?
  17. How to get admission for M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  18. Gujarat Technological University Electrical and Electronics Engineering - 1st Semester Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
17th May 2018, 01:12 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam syllabus for Electrical and Electronics engineering?

There is no such separate entrance exam for Electrical and Electronics engineering branch.

All the engineering branches are filled by a single entrance exam having same syllabus.

Syllabus of entrance exam contains questions related to Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 10+2 standard.

To qualify entrance exam, you must revise all the concepts of 11th and 12th standard of PCM standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?