20th June 2012, 01:21 AM
ahmad010

How to get admission for M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?

How i can take m.tech in the field of electrical and electronics engineering...is there any entrance exam for it...

Related Questions:
  1. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  3. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  4. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  5. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. How to get admission for M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  7. Which engineering college can I join for M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  8. What are the popular courses in B.Tech?
  9. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  10. Will I get admission for M.Tech in government engineering college Kerala after scoring 365 in GATE, 26.67 marks in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  11. Should I join any coaching to crack PSU entrance exam? I am in 5th semester electrical and electronics engineering
  12. Is M.Tech in pipeline engineering good for electrical and electronics engineering?
  13. Can one become a marine engineer after SSC diploma in Mechanical?
  14. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  15. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  16. After diploma EE what can I study?
  17. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  18. In which college can I get admission for M.Tech electrical engineering?
25th August 2012, 08:47 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmad010 View Post
How i can take m.tech in the field of electrical and electronics engineering...is there any entrance exam for it...

There are various recognized Institutions which offers B.Tech program in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, however, not may Institute offers M.Tech program in the same. The M.Tech program is offered with various specialization from the department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering. The duration of the M.Tech program is two years. Admission to most of the recognized Institution is through valid score obtained in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - GATE. Candidate must have completed the Bachelors Degree program [B.E./B.Tech] in the relevant trade with a minimum aggregate marks as prescribed by the Institute of concern.

Some of the M.Tech program offered through various recognized Institution in the Electrical and Electronic Departments are as follows:
  • M.Tech. Control Systems & Instrumentation
  • M.Tech. Power Systems
  • M.Tech. High Voltage Engineering
  • M.Tech. Power Electronics & Drives
  • M.Tech. Process Control and Instrumentation
For detail information one may refer to the official website of the Institute of concern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?