8th February 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus followed for doing diploma course in electrical and electronics engineering?

What is the syllabus followed for doing diploma course in electrical and electronics engineering? I just need to understand the course modules to start the preparation accordingly. Awaiting to get the faster response as soon as possible from you all.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus followed for doing diploma course in electrical and electronics engineering? -- [New]
  2. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  4. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  5. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  6. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  7. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  8. Syllabus for diploma trainee post in NTPC of electrical and electronics engineering
  9. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  10. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  11. Question paper and syllabus for diploma electrical and electronics -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Educational opportunities after Diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  13. What can I do after Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  14. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  15. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  16. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  17. Can I study B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Tamil Nadu being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  18. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering being a Diploma Electronics Engineer? Is it beneficial to study?
8th February 2016, 09:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus followed for doing diploma course in electrical and electronics engineering?

The duration of Diploma course is three years or six semesters. The syllabus for Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering course is mentioned in the attachment provided below :-
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Diploma EEE Complete Syllabus.pdf(1.45 MB, 8 views)
8th February 2016, 09:05 PM
Jitu369

Default Re: What is the syllabus followed for doing diploma course in electrical and electronics engineering?

Diploma in electrical and electronics engineering is 3 years duration course divided into 6 semesters can be done after completion of matriculation.

Here I'm providing you all subjects from 1st semester to last semester i.e. syllabus for 3 years of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering. So, you can start preparation accordingly.

1st semester subjects:
>> Communication English
>> Engineering Mathematics 1
>> Engineering Physics 1
>> Engineering Chemistry 1
>> Engineering Graphics 1

2nd semester subjects:
>> Communication English 2
>> Engineering Physics 2
>> Engineering Chemistry 2
>> Engineering Graphics 2
>> Applied Mathematics

3rd semester subjects:
>> Electrical Circuit Theory
>> Electrical Machines – 1
>> Electronic Devices and Circuits
>> Electrical Circuits and Machines

4th semester subjects:
>> Electrical Machines –2
>> Measurements and Instruments
>> Digital Electronics
>> Transducers and Signal Conditioners
>> Electrical Machines and Instrumentation Practical

5th semester subjects:
>> Power System – 1
>> Micro Controller
>> Programmable Logic Controller
>> Special Electrical Machines
>> Electrical Machine Design

6th semester subjects:
>> Power System – 2
>> Electrical Estimation and Energy Auditing
>> Bio-medical Instrumentation
>> Computer Hardware and Networks
>> Project Work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?