11th October 2017, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Whether and Electrical & Electronics Engineering student can appear in NET exam? Syllabus and issue date of application form?

Sir, I am studying in final year of Electrical & Electronics Engineering and want to know am I eligible to appear in NET exam as appearing candidate? Send me syllabus and issue date of application form?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of issue of NET exam application form?
  2. TANCET MCA: Dates of application form & entrance exam?
  3. Which syllabus to follow for ISRO exam? Electronics or Electrical?
  4. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  5. What is the actual difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing Electrical & Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for this Exam?
  6. Issue date and last date of submission of group II exam application form?
  7. How to prepare to get a job in Gujarat Electrical Board as an Electronics Engineering student? Date and syllabus of GEB exam?
  8. Slate/Net exam application forrms issue date? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. New syllabus for NET exam? List of the reference books and how to prepare for the Botany Subject? Date of issue of the forms?
  10. What is the date of issue of Anna University application form?
  11. What is the syllabus for ISRO entrance exam? I am a student of Electrical and Electronics Department
  12. Last date of submission of IES application form? How to start the preparation, which books to refer and what is the syllabus of the exam?
  13. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  14. What is the syllabus and exam pattern of BARC for Electrical engineering stream? When BARC out application form for it?
  15. Date of issue of application and Syllabus for TNPSC exam?
  16. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics?
  17. What is the date of issue of TANCET application form?
  18. What's the date of issuing of Jharkhand engineering application form?
20th October 2017, 08:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether and Electrical & Electronics Engineering student can appear in NET exam? Syllabus and issue date of application form?

Engineering graduates can surely apply for CSIR NET but only for JRF. For lectureship, you must have masters degree with 55% marks. Also, you must have at least 60% in B.Tech to become eligible to apply for NET JRF.

You can choose engineering sciences subject based on your B.Tech degree for CSIR NET JRF. Syllabus is usually given in the notification of the CSIR NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?