25th November 2015, 05:09 PM
Rishita Jain17

Entrance exam syllabus and pattern for B.A. English of EFLU University of Hyderabad

Hello. I am a 12th standard student. I am interested in EFLU university of Hyderabad. Could you please help me with the paper pattern which would be asked for entrance exam of this particular course.

26th November 2015, 12:35 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Entrance exam syllabus and pattern for B.A. English of EFLU University of Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rishita Jain17 View Post
Hello. I am a 12th standard student. I am interested in EFLU university of Hyderabad. Could you please help me with the paper pattern which would be asked for entrance exam of this particular course.
COURSE DETAILS (B.A ENGLISH(H))

The B.A English Program is for 6 semesters. There are 4 courses in each semester. Three courses in each semester are core courses. The fourth course is an optional course.

Areas of Study
  • Literary studies
  • English language Proficiency
  • English Language Education
  • Linguistic and Phonetic

Entrance Exam Pattern for B.A English

- The question paper will be in multiple question format

- The duration of the exam is for 3 hours

- Question paper will be set on the basis of higher secondary level that is 10+2 level of study. So, no need to worry, all you need to take care of your English Grammar section.

Here I, am forwarding you the entrance test model paper of English paper. From model paper you will be able to understand the question pattern and also the mark distribution of each section.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2 BA Hons English Model Paper 2.pdf(239.4 KB, 4696 views)
File Type: pdf Prospectus. (EFLU).pdf(354.8 KB, 1987 views)
6th December 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam syllabus and pattern for B.A. English of EFLU University of Hyderabad

I got through both the BA English as well as the MA English exams and this is what I can tell you for sure:
-Research on famous writers and classical literature will definitely help
-Literary awards and their recent winners
-Strengthen your grammar and expand your vocabulary as much as possible
11th February 2016, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the syllabus and entrance exam at eflu for Ba English (hons)
19th March 2016, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please send me a model paper for BA english, and prospectus for 2016
2nd April 2016, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a 12th standard student ,i would like to know how to prepare for eflu entrance and also would like to know what type of study material i need to use .is there any coaching centre for eflu entrance BA english (hons) ?
17th April 2016, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

How to get hall ticket for eflu entrance no notifications have come related to that??
23rd January 2017, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a 12 student I need to know about eflu mass communication related courses and about the entrance exam of 2017
24th February 2017, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Could you please give some of the previous years papers for entrance to eflu (b.a English hons.)
2nd December 2017, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to know, whether there are separate entrance exams for Hyderabad,Lucknow and Shillong campuses or one single exam? If the exams are separate,then how to apply for each of them?Are there any books which can be consulted for the entrance exam.
19th February 2018, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

11th March 2019, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I'm a 12th standard student and I'm interested in EFUL university of Hyderabad. Can I please get the syllabus on which the entrance exam is going to be conducted? The subjects and marks distribution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?