4th August 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

English syllabus of PhD entrance exam conducted by University of Hyderabad?

Hi All,
Anyone of you know what is the University of Hyderabad PhD entrance exam English syllabus correctly? I want to know the syllabus. So, please share with me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for PhD Biotechnology entrance exam of Hyderabad university?
  2. Syllabus and question pattern of PhD(English) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. Detailed information, syllabus and previous year question papers of PhD(Management Studies) entrance exam conducted by University of Hyderabad?
  4. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by NIN Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Syllabus of Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by JNTU and Osmania University?
  6. How to prepare for Ph.D Management entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University
  7. When the notification for PhD(Mathematics) entrance exam conducted by University of Hyderabad will be released?
  8. List of universities and procedure to study PhD in English in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Syllabus for Lucknow University PhD in English entrance exam
  10. Should I have to appear in Kanpur University PhD(English) entrance exam if qualified in UGC-NET? Syllabus of PhD(English) entrance exam of Kanpur University?
  11. Syllabus for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of University of Hyderabad?
  12. Syllabus and model question papers to prepare for PhD(CSE) entrance exam conducted by Anna University?
  13. Detailed information, syllabus and date of PhD(HR) entrance exam conducted by Pune University?
  14. Syllabus and pattern of exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University and EEFLU? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I study further to become a Scientist if completed 12th WBCHSE?
  16. How can I prepare to qualify in Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University?
  17. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D (Statistics-OR) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Maths through correspondence from a good University?
11th August 2015, 04:15 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: English syllabus of PhD entrance exam conducted by University of Hyderabad?

Please find the attachment for syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by University of Hyderabad.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Syllabus.txt(3.9 KB, 77 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?