21st December 2011, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission for 1st year of M.Sc in Physics in Punjab University? Information regarding the required entrance exam for this?

How can i get admission in M.sc physics first year at punjab university chandigarh . Is there any entrance exam then cut off marks for this entrance in B.sc

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do MSc 2nd year after doing MSc Chemistry 1st year from college under Punjab University
  2. List of good colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Ludhiana?
  3. How to prepare for MSc entrance exam in Physics upto next year -- [New]
  4. Question papers of MSc physics 1st semester, Punjabi University
  5. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission to MSc Astrophysics course in IIT Chennai? Syllabus of the exam?
  6. What is the entrance exam date for MSc Physics in Punjab University?
  7. Which one is better doing MCA in all 3 years or 2 years M.Sc IT and then MCA in 3rd year?
  8. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  9. How can I take admission in B.A 1st year?
  10. How to do MSc in Maths from Punjab University, Chandigarh? I am a B.A Final Year student
  11. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  12. How can I get admission at Punjab University in B.Com 2nd year after completing 1st year in Punjabi University?
  13. Can I take admission in Punjab University? What is the eligibility to take admission in Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana?
  14. Syllabus of the entrance exam for MSc Chemistry admission in Kurukshetra, Punjab and Delhi University? Previous years papers of these universities?
  15. MSc physics entrance exam preparaion for bhu and du? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture? Exam required for MSc?
  17. Can I get admission in colleges of Mumbai after completing BCA 1st year from UP with Punjab University
  18. Previous question papers of MSc Physics entrance of Utkal University

26th January 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for 1st year of M.Sc in Physics in Punjab University? Information regarding the required entrance exam for this?

what is the date of enterencre exam for physic s and chemistery in punjab university

18th January 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for 1st year of M.Sc in Physics in Punjab University? Information regarding the required entrance exam for this?

sir i want to know how can i get admission in m.sc physic after completing my b.sc form k.uk

22nd March 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

when is the last date of submitting the forms for M.Sc physics from panjab university ???

18th June 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

wat is the criteria for admission in M.sc physics. Is it on merit basis or any entrance test is there ?

19th February 2015, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of enterencre exam for physic s and chemistery in punjab university

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?