29th December 2016, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How to study Integrated LLB course after 12th with Commerce? List of colleges and entrance exam to study it from Odisha?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with Commerce stream and want to study Integrated Law course after it from Odisha. How can I study this course? List of colleges and entrance exam to study it from Odisha?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What should I do to study LLB after completion of 12th Commerce?
  3. Can I pursue LLB after 12th with Medical Stream? Subjects enlisted in LLB?
  4. Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in CLAT to study B.B.A.LLB. for 12th Commerce candidate? What is the scope of B.B.A.LLB?
  5. List of colleges which offer LLB in Abroad? Entrance exams and cost of expenses?
  6. Does this good of going to London to pursue Engineering? Which place is better for this course between India and England?
  7. Procedure for doing law after passing B.Com?
  8. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study LLB? Detailed information about LLB course?
  9. List of colleges in Uttarakhand to study Radiologist course? List of entrance exam for it?
  10. Which course is better between integrated BBA, MBA and BBA, LLB course? Duration and fees to study it?
  11. Can a 12th passed 36 years old man study LLB course in distance mode? List of colleges in Mumbai for it?
  12. Am I eligible for taking an education loan to study BA LLB integrated course?
  13. Am I eligible to study Integrated MBA after completion of 12th? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in Bangalore?
  14. List of colleges offering 5 years M.Sc integrated courses after 12th?
  15. List of colleges offering 5 years M.Sc integrated courses after 12th?
  16. Entrance exam to study LLB in Abroad for 11th Science student?
  17. Entrance exam to study LLB in Abroad for 11th Science student?
  18. Can a 12th with PCB group study BCA? List of entrance exam and best colleges for it? -- [New]
15th August 2017, 07:01 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Integrated LLB course after 12th with Commerce? List of colleges and entrance exam to study it from Odisha?

LLB refers to Bachelor of Legislative Law and same is a professional degree course after completing which one heads towards becoming a lawyer.

Further the minimum educational qualification required for pursuing LLB degree course of five years ( i.e; Integrated law degree course ) is a higher secondary school degree in any stream with 45% marks from a recognized board.

As far as you are concerned about the law colleges in Odisha to pursue Integrated law course then as per my knowledge the best option for pursuing the same degree course is the option of National Law University ( NLU ), Odisha for which you will need to qualify CLAT ( Common Law Admission Test ). Apart from NLU some of the law colleges with good reputation for pursuing your desired course are here under :-

* BERHAMPUR UNIVERSITY, BERHAMPUR.

* KALINGA INSTITUTE OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY - [KIIT UNIVERSITY], BHUBANESWAR.

* SIKSHA 'O' ANUSANDHAN UNIVERSITY - [SOA], BHUBANESWAR.

* MADHUSUDAN LAW COLLEGE, CUTTACK.

* DHENKANAL LAW COLLEGE, DHENKANAL.

For details regarding the admission procedure of these colleges you can refer to the official link of mentioned colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?