20th April 2016, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Diploma Chemical in Odisha?

Dear Friends,
I want to know that what entrance exam I need to appear so that I can study Diploma in Chemical Engineering anywhere in Odisha? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Odisha?
  2. Can I get admission to study Diploma Chemical with 14875 rank in Odisha DET?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course if belongs to other state?
  4. How can I get domicile certificate having completed education and staying in Odisha since last 25 years?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering after completing 10th in Karnataka?
  6. After Hindi Shashtri is there any government Teacher job in Odisha? Syllabus for Hindi B.Ed entrance exam Odisha?
  7. Eligibility for Chemical Engineering diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 524 rank in Odisha DET?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study correspondence Chemical Engineering Diploma course? List of universities in Kerala?
  10. Courses available to study in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  11. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  12. Possibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges in Telangana?
  13. List of coaching classes for preparation of Odisha DET in Bhubaneswar?
  14. What is the rank of medical entrance exam Odisha?
  15. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if scored 192.25 cutoff marks in Diploma Entrance Test? List of colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  16. How can I get admission to study Diploma Industrial Safety in Petrochemicals in Anna University being a Chemical Diploma holder?
  17. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course if secured 516 rank in West Bengal and Odisha?
  18. Possibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering for a candidate who has secured 10945 rank in Odisha DET?
21st April 2016, 04:12 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Diploma Chemical in Odisha?

In order to get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering course, you need to appear for Odisha DET examination.

You should however try to score well in the entrance examination in order to be eligible to get admission in any good Institute to pursue your career ahead.
22nd April 2016, 07:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Diploma Chemical in Odisha?

The Entrance Examination in which you have to appear to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Odisha is Odisha DET Examination, qualifying in which you will be eligible to study the above mentioned course. So, score well in the entrance examination and qualify in it to study the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?