9th March 2018, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I reapply in Odisha DET for Aerospace Engineering course if studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

I got admission in Diploma Electrical Engineering in Odisha through Odisha DET. I have completed my 1st semester. But, I am not satisfied with my study. I want to study Aerospace Diploma course. My question is, I can give Odisha DET again if I want to apply for Aerospace Engineering course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I reapply in Odisha DET for D.Arch course if studying Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. List of colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course through Odisha DET? -- [New]
  3. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course through Odisha DET
  4. Procedure to apply and eligibility criteria of Odisha-DET for Electrical & Electronics Diploma student?
  5. List of colleges which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course through Odisha DET in Odisha?
  6. List of colleges which offer Mining Engineering Diploma course through Odisha DET in Odisha?
  7. List of colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 16583 rank in Odisha DET?
  8. List of colleges offering Diploma in Agriculture course through Odisha DET?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course if belongs to other state?
  10. Any chance to study Aerospace Engineering after Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  11. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 524 rank in Odisha DET?
  12. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Engineering Diploma course in any Government college?
  13. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Software Engineering if secured 4892 rank in Odisha DET?
  14. Which entrance exam to crack to have a better chance of studying B.Tech Aerospace engineering?
  15. Possibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering for a candidate who has secured 10945 rank in Odisha DET?
  16. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if secured 1324 rank in Odisha DET?
  17. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering if secured 542 rank in Odisha DET?
  18. How to join Aerospace Engineering after passing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering -- [Most Discussed]
19th April 2018, 09:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reapply in Odisha DET for Aerospace Engineering course if studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Yes, definitely you can once again apply in the Odisha DET for Diploma in Aerospace Engineering course. Since, you are pursuing Diploma in Electrical Engineering, if you qualify for Diploma in Aerospace Engineering, then you must have to quit Electrical Engineering course and can pursue Diploma in Aerospace Engineering.
Candidates can apply in the Odisha DET on the basis of class 10th qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?