5th February 2013, 03:01 PM
sansanwal mamta

Which are the entrance exams for masters in mathematics?

i want to know about entrance exams for masters in mathematics(operational research) from foreign and from india also.
i know about J.A.M only.

Related Questions:
  1. For which entrance exams can I appear? I would like to do masters in abroad
  2. Is NIFT's entrance exams for Masters in Fashion management is equivalent to Other MBA entrance exams?
  3. How should I write SLET entrance exam? I am doing masters(M.E)
  4. Admission criteria, syllabus and entrance exam for Masters in Statistics?
  5. How may I get previous year question papers for CET exam(for masters of physiotherapy course)?
  6. How to do masters in India? I have done MBA and masters in marketing
  7. Can I go for MCA after completing BBM?
  8. How to do masters in chemistry after graduating with mathematics honors
  9. B.Tech IT can do Masters in Mathematics?
  10. What do I have to do to get admission in Indian Statistical Institute? Which are the entrance exams in Statistics and Mathematics? Exams conducted for PG admission by IISC, IIT, Indian Mathematical Institute?
  11. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
  12. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus? -- [New]
  13. How to get admission for GATE Exam without giving GATE Exam?
  14. Am I eligible to attend the interview while doing masters in Mathematics?
  15. Scope for a BDS to do masters MDS in US? Entrance exams? Process? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Entrance exams for Ph.D in maths from IITs, Institute of mathematical science,Chennai or Indian institute of Science, Bangalore for student of M.Sc Mathematics?
  17. How to do Ph.D after completing masters in pharmacy in pharmaceutics?
  18. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
27th March 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the entrance exams for masters in mathematics?

I have take admission in mathematics, please inform me regarding the options and proposed dates of entrance examination regarding the same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?