31st January 2011, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

How to enroll for part-time Ph.D (Maths) without entrance exam after Masters degree?

how to enroll in p.hd. maths after master degree.witout entace exam or net.& want part time p.hd.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D in mathematics part time if I have scored only 52% marks in Masters?
  2. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D Maths part time?
  3. What is the procedure and details to be followed for doing Ph.D course in English in Maharashtra?
  4. Which masters programme should I enroll for doing PhD in field that fights Cancer?
  5. List of good colleges which provides part time integrated Ph.D course?
  6. How to do part time Ph.D in Pharmacy field while pursuing masters in pharmacy degree? Eligibility for part time Ph.D?
  7. List of universities and scholarships offered for PhD course in chemical engineering after completing masters?
  8. What is the procedure to get Enroll for law course? Details about the colleges and universities which offer part time degree course?
  9. Is it necessary to do Ph.D before M.Phil? -- [New]
  10. Universities for Part-time PhD in Chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges where we can do Ph.D course part time in Dharmapuri?
  12. Where can i do part time Ph.D. in Karnataka?
  13. List of colleges in Dharmapuri offering part time Ph.D. in Maths without undergoing any entrance?
  14. How may I do Ph.D in Maths through correspondence? I've done B.Sc(Maths) and M.Sc(Maths)
  15. Information about part time PhD in Mathematics for person working as Guest Lecturer for Maths?
  16. Which entrance exam we need to give to get the admission for Ph.D Maths after completion of 12th standard?
  17. How to enroll for PhD at IISC Bangalore? Entrance exam and stipend?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry?
7th February 2011, 01:26 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to enroll for part-time Ph.D (Maths) without entrance exam after Masters degree?

Periyar University offers the part time Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD) in Mathematics without any entrance exam.The procedure is the simple one as you can just fill the application form in the prospectus & submit the same with the required fees.You can get the Prospectus and applications from the Registrar, Periyar University, Salem-11, by sending a requisition with Rs. 40/- stamped self-addressed envelope of A4 size and a demand draft for Rs. 250/- drawn in favour of the Registrar, Periyar University payable at Salem 636 011. The SC/ST candidates are eligible to have one application free of cost on production of an attested coy of permanent community certificate.The last date to apply is in the month of august.
30th May 2011, 03:45 PM
parminder tandon

Default Re: How to enroll for part-time Ph.D (Maths) without entrance exam after Masters degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to enroll in p.hd. maths after master degree.witout entace exam or net.& want part time p.hd.
i parminder want to get know the whole process of enroling in part time ph.d programme without entrance test this very year

regards
parminder
30th June 2011, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

period of phd course
16th July 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

i completed my M.Phil in computerscience in Sri Krishnadeveraya University can I join P.hd in periyar university with out entrance exam?
25th October 2011, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

i m meena.i completed my m.phil in maths madurai kamaraj university. can i join ph.d part time/full time in chennai?
12th November 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

how to enroll for part-time ph.d maths and please give the notification details for jntukakinada and gitam university for 2012
26th December 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

from where I can do phd maths without entrance ?
25th January 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

is ph.d maths available in distance education
15th February 2012, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

hi ,
i am amit kumar verma ,from jharkhand.i have completed my m.sc from v.b.u hazaribag(jharkhand) and i am NET qualified in mathematics. recently i m assistant professor at NSHM KNOWLEDGE CAMPUS ,DURGAPUR,(WEST BENGAL) .now i want to start part time p.hd in pure maths.so kindly provide me information regarding this on my [email protected]
22nd March 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

i have 50 percent marks in pg .can i do m phill /phd . i belong to general category.
7th April 2012, 08:13 AM

Default Re: How to enroll for part-time Ph.D (Maths) without entrance exam after Masters degree with 50percent marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is ph.d maths available in distance education
sir/mam i have got master degree with 50 percent marks can i do phd in distance education and by which university
9th March 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I'm a Nigerian. I have a master degree in mathematics. My state wants me to bring a PhD admission. Is there any chance for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?