4th August 2011, 09:07 PM
kimharish

Which is the entrance test in Commerce at the various universities?

hi i want to know the entrance test in commerce at various univ. also i m assistant prof since 2 year

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  2. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  3. How to take veterinary science? Percentage needed in 2nd PUC?
  4. Universities offering MS in Singapore and entrance test details for the same?
  5. Is there any entrance exam to join MBBS course in Russian College? Details about the top universities?
  6. Universities in Pune offering Ph.D in Management? Syllabus of the entrance test? Important dates for the entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which course to join after T.Y.BSc computer science?
  8. BBA in IEM after 12th standard?
  9. Date of sale of B.Ed forms for upcoming year session?
  10. What should I do further after completing 10th to become a Chartered Accountant?
  11. How can I get admission in Polytechnic if POLYCET counselling time is over? -- [New]
  12. Universities that offer PhD without entrance test?
  13. Which are the universities available in Pune to do Ph.d in Management? Dates of the entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  14. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  15. Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing BBM?
  16. Which course to study in Abroad after B.Com other than MBA?
  17. List of universities where I can pursue Ph.D Commerce in Gujarat?
  18. Can I take admission in B.Ed after passing graduation with mass media?
19th January 2012, 03:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the entrance test in Commerce at the various universities?

As per my knowledge a commerce student get admission on the basis of the marks scored in 12th board,though it depends which course you will opt as you have not mention some universities like manipal university , iipm,bangalore ....
does conduct exam to have meritious students.And if you wan't admissions in bba or bca than there are entrance test such as cat,mat.
19th January 2012, 05:36 PM
adithyaparavastu

Default Re: Which is the entrance test in Commerce at the various universities?

hi,

the various entrance exams conducted by various universities in india for commerce are
kurukshetra university PhD commerce entrance test,bharati vidyapeeth university PhD commerce entrance test,manipal university,iipm,university of delhi,ICAI,sardar patel university gujrat,anna university chennai,symbiosis national aptitude test pune.

all da best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?