8th June 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Entrance test for getting admitted into BBA from any government university around Delhi?

i want to do bba from any government university around delhi which appoint entrance test for admission

12th September 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance test for getting admitted into BBA from any government university around Delhi?

i would like to join bba at delhi university, so would u tell me which on is the best for us international student and what we should do for enrollment over there?

22nd September 2011, 12:55 AM
saurabh abhijeet

Default Re: Entrance test for getting admitted into BBA from any government university around Delhi?

dear friend,

there are mainly two university in delhi which offer regular BBA course
1. delhi university
2. guru gobind singh indraprastha university

the form of delhi university comes in the month of may and the form of indraprastha university comes in the month of january and the entrance exam conducts in the month of may..........

11th March 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

sir', How many percentage we will take addmission in these two colleges

11th March 2012, 09:06 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Bachelor of Business Administration is 3 years under graduate Degree course of business management. It is design in a way that it prepare it's student to get the right exposure of corporate world.

Notification Date For BBA ===== APRIL/MAY

Minimum Eligibility for applying in the BBA Entrance Examination

50% to 60% marks in 10+2 or equivalent qualification.

Entrance Exams consist Questions on English, General Awareness,Quantitative Aptitude and on Reasoning.

Selection Process include

1.Entrance exam
2.12th class marks
3.Group Discussion
and
4.Interview.

IMPORTANT INSTITUTES OF BBA

1, DELHI UNIVERSITY.

2, GURU GOBIND SINGH INDRAPRASTHA UNIVERSITY. DELHI

21st March 2012, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of comp.sci(hons)1st year under DU and i want to stop this course and continue in bba program.can i be fit to join the course?

26th December 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the admission procedure for nepalease student?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?