1st August 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I qualify M.Com entrance test? I have done B.Com from Delhi University

hi ,
i have done b com from correspondence from delhi university ? i have quick 2 questions.
1. do i qualify for m comm entrance test ?

2. IMP> will i get m com ( REGULAR) after doing b com from sol.

i know that u need to have 55% in Graduation which i have. i basically need a regular m com degree. so i stand a chance after clearing the entrance test ?

15th April 2014, 02:14 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I qualify M.Com entrance test? I have done B.Com from Delhi University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi ,
i have done b com from correspondence from delhi university ? i have quick 2 questions.

2. IMP> will i get m com ( REGULAR) after doing b com from sol.

i know that u need to have 55% in Graduation which i have. i basically need a regular m com degree. so i stand a chance after clearing the entrance test ?

Basically, Institution/University may conduct entrance examination within the college. The Question will be asked from the B.Com syllabus. If you have well prepare in that then definitely you will crack the examination for sure. The entrance examination will be based on entrance examination score. So, It's necessary for the candidate to crack the entrance examination with good marks in order to get admission for M.Com course.

will i get m com ( REGULAR) after doing b com from sol.

Sorry It's not possible for you to get admission for B.Com course in regular. Only the candidate who complete bachelor degree course are eligible to get admission through regular. Since you have complete B.Com course through distance mode. So, you can't get admission for M.Com course through regular mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?