24th May 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

List of top BBA colleges under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission?

Hi Sir,
Is there any entrance test available for studying BBA in Calcutta University? Kindly tell me the top BBA colleges under Calcutta University?

Related Questions:
  1. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  2. Which is the topmost BBA college in Kolkata under Calcutta University?
  3. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  4. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh?
  5. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  6. List of colleges under IP University for admission with 9792 rank in BBA entrance exam?
  7. Entrance exams which I need to answer to get in BBA, B.Com course in top colleges? What is the admission procedure?
  8. Admission to Honors degree courses in Calcutta University, Jadavpur University and Presidency college? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Do I have to apply in separate colleges of Calcutta University to study M.Sc(Zoology)?
  10. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course?
  11. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  12. Possibility to get admission in Calcutta University for Private student?
  13. Is there any problem to join Zoology Honours in Calcutta University while preparing for Medical entrance exams? Rules and regulations of Calcutta University and Presidency University for Honours course?
  14. Is there any entrance exam to study BBA course? Qualification required and list of colleges in India?
  15. How canI get admission in B.Com LLB 3 years course under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  16. List of reputed colleges offering Economics Honours in Calcutta University? Cutoff marks required in 12th standard for admission?
  17. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  18. List of colleges which offer BBA in Kerala? Procedure to get admission?
25th May 2016, 10:33 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top BBA colleges under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission?

List of colleges under Calcutta University:

Saint Xaviers College
30, Park Street Kolkata

Asutosh College
92, S.P. Mukherjee Road
Kolkata

Acharya Prafulla Chadra College
Sodepur Road
North 24 Parganas

Scottish Church College
1&3, Urquhart College
Kolkata

Some colleges conduct Entrance exam whereas some don't.
26th May 2016, 12:09 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top BBA colleges under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
Is there any entrance test available for studying BBA in Calcutta University? Kindly tell me the top BBA colleges under Calcutta University?
List of top BBA colleges under Calcutta University:

1.The Bhowanipur Education Society College
Address: 5, Lala Lajpat Roy Road,Lala Lajpat Rai Sarani
Kolkata – 700020
Phone: (033) 22803284
Courses : - BBA

2.Ashutosh College
Address: 92, S.P. Mukherjee Road,Kalighat Kolkata - 700026
Phone: (33) 24554504, 24554505
Courses: BBA/ BSc Computer Science

3.St. Xavier’s College
Address: 30, Park Street,Park Street H.O. Kolkata - 700016
Phone: (33) 22477725
Courses: BBA/ BSc Computer Science

4.B.P. Poddar Institute of Management and Technology
Address: 137, V.I.P. Road,Kolkata Airport Kolkata - 700052
Landmark: Near Airport
Phone: (33) 25739607, 25739608, 25739609
Courses: BBA/ BCA

Quote:
Is there any entrance exam available to get admission?

No such entrance exam conducted for BBA course. Most of the Government and Private college allot admission based on the score obtained in the 12th board exam. However, some reputed college may conduct their own entrance exam within the college.
27th May 2016, 12:56 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
The admission for BBA normally based on merit basis. The candidate required at least 55% at 12th standard board exam. Some institutes are conducting entrance exams within the college. The candidate need to qualify in the admission test for getting admission into the course.

- Amity Global Business School (agbs.in/)
- George College (www.stgeorgecollege.org/)
- Binary Institute of Management and Technology (BIMT)
Address: Binary House, Park Circus Campus, 2, Circus Market Place, Circus Market Place, Kolkata, West Bengal 700017
Phone:098302 88885
28th May 2016, 01:09 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

List of top BBA Colleges under Calcutta University:-

Ashutosh College
Address: 92, S.P. Mukherjee Road,Kalighat Kolkata - 700026
Phone: (33) 24554504, 24554505

B.P. Poddar Institute of Management and Technology
Address: 137, V.I.P. Road,Kolkata Airport Kolkata - 700052
Landmark: Near Airport
Phone: (33) 25739607, 25739608, 25739609

The Bhowanipur Education Society College
Address: 5, Lala Lajpat Roy Road,Lala Lajpat Rai Sarani
Kolkata – 700020
Phone: (033) 22803284

St. Xavier’s College
Address: 30, Park Street,Park Street H.O. Kolkata - 700016
Phone: (33) 22477725

Most of the Colleges provide admission based on class 12th marks. However some of the Colleges conduct their Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?