2nd March 2016, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing M.Tech in Astronomy?

Iam dng my b.tech in aerospace.I wana do m.tech in astrophysics of astronomy.Can i do m.tech in astrophysics...?
If i can do then what is the best way to do my m.tech in astrophysics after my b.tech in aerospace..?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for M.Sc Astronomy?
  2. What is good for me after BSc in Astronomy? What is the eligibility?
  3. List of institutes which offer B.Sc(Astronomy) in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility to study for 12th student?
  4. Syllabus of the entrance test for M.Tech in Astronomy and Space Engineering, Manipal University?
  5. List of branches which are there in M.Tech?
  6. List of the institutes offering astronomy course? What is the eligibility for the same?
  7. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  8. Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class?
  9. Am I eligible to opt for Astronomy course after completion of Biology in 11th and 12th? -- [New]
  10. Possibility to get admission in Ph.D(Astronomy) programme for M.Sc(Astronomy) student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  11. Which colleges are offering Astrophysics BSc course in South India? How to apply there and what is the minimum qualification?
  12. Are there any entrance exams to be answered to get admission to Raman Instutute? Eligibility criteria of the courses? Colleges providing Astronomy course?
  13. What should I do after B.E to go for astronomy field?
  14. Stream to choose in 11th standard for becoming an Astronaut?
  15. Which courses to do after 9th so as to become an Astronaut?
  16. Eligibility criteria to study M.Tech in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join Astronomical Courses after doing BSc Chemistry(hons)?
  18. Eligiblity criteria and universities offering Diploma in Astronomy Science with fee structure for BCA student?
2nd March 2016, 06:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing M.Tech in Astronomy?

Eligibility Criteria Required for M.Tech in Astronomy course:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue M.Tech in Astronomy course. Here is the detailed educational qualification required for doing Master's Degree (M.Tech) in Astronomy course.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in or AMIE in Electrical Sciences-Electrical, Aerospace Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering / Mechatronics/ Electronics or Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized university.

>> Candidates must have passed the above qualification with minimum 60% marks and must qualify in GATE Entrance Examination or concerned college's M.Tech Entrance Examination.

>> As you are still doing B.Tech in Aerospace, I suggest you to complete that and appear in GATE Examination to pursue M.Tech in Astronomy course.
2nd March 2016, 07:59 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing M.Tech in Astronomy?

Yes, you can very much get admission in M.Tech(Astrophysics) after completion of your B.Tech in Aerospace. The minimum eligibility is however as such that you should have completed your B.Tech graduation from a recognized University and should have scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate. After that you will have to appear for an entrance examination known as GATE, after which you will be most eligible to get admission in the above mentioned course.
2nd March 2016, 08:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

After successful completion of your B.Tech from a recognized University having scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate, you will have to appear for an entrance examination for admission in M.Tech in Astrophysics.

You will provided admission to various colleges depending upon the rank you score in GATE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?