9th June 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study B.Sc(Astronomy & Astrophysics) for 12th passed candidate?

Respected sir
right now i m 12th paassed.
can i do Bachelor of Science in Astronomy and Astrophysics .
kindly reply immediately
waiting for your suggestions

13th July 2014, 08:23 PM
Prathmic09

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Sc(Astronomy & Astrophysics) for 12th passed candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir
right now i m 12th paassed.
can i do Bachelor of Science in Astronomy and Astrophysics .
kindly reply immediately
waiting for your suggestions
If you belong from science stream student then definitely you are eligible to apply for B. Sc (Astronomy & Astrophysics) course. Otherwise, you are ineligible to apply for B.Sc (Astronomy & Astrophysics) course.

B. Sc ie: - Bachelor of Science. The duration of the course is three years with six semesters. To apply for this course you should complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification with 50% from recognized university and 5% relaxation will be given to the candidate who belong to reserved category.

You should have physics as a main subject in 12th standard. The application of this course will issue during the month of April/May. You need to visit concerned official website of the university to get more information.
23rd March 2016, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Sc(Astronomy & Astrophysics) for 12th passed candidate?

Sir, right now i'm studying BSc (physics) with maths and chemistry. What will i do after completing my bachelor degree to become astronomer?
6th July 2018, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

I am a computer science student studying in 12th in state syllabus. I would like to study B.Sc in astronomy. What is the minimum marks percentage needed to get admission for B.Sc Astronomy ? Which entrance should I attend ? Which colleges do offer this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu ?
26th November 2018, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance examinations should we qualify for Bsc in astrophysics except JEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?