30th October 2011, 12:30 AM
Vasu reddy

Entry for diploma Civil Candidates in B.Tech?

I studied diplama civil in polytechnic in andrapradesh how to aieee exam and i will pass the exam which year i studied 1st year or second year

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Tech lateral entry in Kerala after completing 2nd year diploma in civil engineering with 70% marks?
  2. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  3. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  4. Is it possible to do B.Arch through lateral entry after diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. When does the B.E lateral entry admission start? How the diploma Civil's cutoff marks are calculated? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which B.Tech degree course should i do after Diploma in Mechanical and being a girl?
  7. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in IT? Procedure of getting admission in B.Tech. Civil Engineering through lateral entry in the colleges of Himachal University?
  8. Is there any possibility to do B.Tech without entrance exam for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  9. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  11. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  12. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  13. How to get entry in TIET for B.E course after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. What should I study further after completion of Mechanical Diploma course? -- [New]
  15. Can I do B.Arch through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  16. Is Lateral entry diploma equivalent to 3 years diploma?
  17. Can I get admission in Lateral Entry Diploma in Civil Engineering course being a B.Sc(Maths) student?
  18. How to do B.Tech without appearing for entrance exam?
31st October 2011, 10:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entry for diploma Civil Candidates in B.Tech?

You can get entry in to the engineering courses after diploma. You can directly enter the second year of engineering course. You can opt for the lateral entry scheme as part of this. You need to attend the entrance examinations as part of the lateral entry scheme. It is necessary that you have a good score diploma course to secure admission easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?