11th April 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How to get entry in TIET for B.E course after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I am in final sem. Of diploma civil engineering how i can get entry in TIET for B.E.? I just want to know the information soon so that I can get ready for it accordingly. Please provide me the info soon as possible. Thank you. Awaiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Top 50 colleges in India which accept lateral entry for BE after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. Can I do B.Arch through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  3. Which course to opt for after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Which institute is best for me in UP after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? I want to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engg
  5. Best Colleges in India providing Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  7. Is it possible to do B.Arch through lateral entry after diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. When does the B.E lateral entry admission start? How the diploma Civil's cutoff marks are calculated? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. What are the courses for me after passing 10th standard?
  11. Which course can I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Can I get admission in Lateral Entry Diploma in Civil Engineering course being a B.Sc(Maths) student?
  13. How to join B.Arch in Lateral entry after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  14. Am I eligible for B.Tech lateral entry in Kerala after completing 2nd year diploma in civil engineering with 70% marks?
  15. How to do diploma course in civil Engineering? Names of the colleges?
  16. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  17. Which are the AICTE approved engineering degree courses? I have completed correspondence diploma in civil engineering after completion of NCVT in Millwright Maintenance Mechanic
  18. What should I do after completing diploma in civil engineering? Will I get lateral entry in NIT or IIT college?
11th April 2015, 08:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get entry in TIET for B.E course after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?

To get admission in B.E course in TIET after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET). Candidates who have completed three years Diploma course from a recognised board and those who are interested to pursue B.Tech/B.E course are eligible to appear in LEET examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can apply for admission to B.E course in TIET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?