11th July 2011, 01:41 AM
proud

Where to find Seminars and Workshops for Civil Engineering candidates? Which societies are good for Civil Engineers to join?

sir i am in 2 year of civil engineering,i would like to attend seminars and workshops related to my field.So from where to find out where such seminars are being held?
I would also like to join societies for civil engineers so can you please tell which ones are good and worth joining socities?

20th November 2011, 12:40 AM
brijesh2970

Default Re: Where to find Seminars and Workshops for Civil Engineering candidates? Which societies are good for Civil Engineers to join?

Dear friend,
Join IEEE societiy,institute for engineers by apply online at IEEE official website http://ieee.org and become ieee member and you can find all detail of seminar & workshop. This site also help you for making any project related quarries & manuals .

Best of Luck!AC
28th December 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to find Seminars and Workshops for Civil Engineering candidates? Which societies are good for Civil Engineers to join?

i need some names for civil workshops? can u suggest me some of them?
25th January 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

new civil engineering work shops at tamil nadu
14th January 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

i want to ettend simanars rtelated for civil engineering so i want from you to help that issue
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?