19th March 2011, 10:47 AM
bhargav9339

Is it possible to do B.Arch through lateral entry after diploma in Civil Engineering?

I have finished my 10th and at present i am doing diploma in civil regular can u please let me know that to do B arch is it possible for me to do lateral entry B arch after doing diploma in civil. please teply sir.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Arch in Lateral entry after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  2. Can I get direct admission in Lateral Entry B.Tech course if completed Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. Is it possible to do B.Arch through lateral entry after diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Can I get admission in Lateral Entry Diploma in Civil Engineering course being a B.Sc(Maths) student?
  5. When does the B.E lateral entry admission start? How the diploma Civil's cutoff marks are calculated?
  6. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  7. Previous year question papers for lateral entry admission in Bihar?
  8. Am I eligible for B.Tech lateral entry in Kerala after completing 2nd year diploma in civil engineering with 70% marks?
  9. What is the syllabus followed for lateral entry exam in B.E Civil Engineering? Previous year question papers for lateral entry exam?
  10. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student? -- [New]
  11. How to join BArch ECET exam after completing diploma in civil engineering
  12. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  13. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  14. How to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in UPPSC JE exam if completed Lateral Entry Civil Engineering Diploma course from Teerthanker Mahaveer University?
  16. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E?
  17. BE/B.Tech/B.Arch Lateral Entry Admissions for civil engg. Diploma Holder? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I be eligible for lateral entry in B.Tech civil engineering after completing diploma in architectural assistanceship from UPBTE with 70%
11th September 2011, 05:40 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Arch through lateral entry after diploma in Civil Engineering?

dear friend ,

you cant directly apply for the course of the bachelor of architecture after the diploma course in the civil engineering.

you have one chance to get admission in the b.arch offering colleges .
that is you can apply for the entrance exams like aieee and iitjee after the completion of your diploma.
after securing descent rank in the aieee exam you will get admission for the b.arch course in the nit's or in the private universities.
also if you score descent total in the iitjee exam you will get admission in the iit's for the bachelor course in the architecture.
for the more information about the aieee exam kindly visit the website www.aieee.nic.in

thanks and best luck
2nd October 2011, 10:52 PM
K.Bala Kishore

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Arch through lateral entry after diploma in Civil Engineering?

hi friend,
sorry to say you.there is no chance of getting admission of b-arch(lateral entry).
you should again write the entrance test of AIEEE and start the course from begining.
15th October 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B Arch after my B.E in Civil. If yes, than how?
10th February 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

what is nata score and how can i get it??????
20th April 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I AM COMPLET ARCHITECT DIPOLMA AND NOW IAM ADMISSION IN B TEC IN CIVIL ENG.
19th June 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

hi, my b.arch score is 172 and AIR is 11700 which are the arch. colleges i can expect?
13th June 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

R/Sir, Is it possible to do Diploma in Civil Engineering as a private candidate through Distance Education, presently I am working with Consultation Company which is one of reputed Consultation Company working under the Umbrella of Ministry of Railways. I am a graduate from Kashmir University from the batch 1985 and my D.O.B. is 10.03.1965. Please clarify if it is possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?