31st March 2011, 06:44 PM
sckgs

Which exam to answer to do MA English private from MJP Rohailkhand University?

please provide me the exam list of MA english private of mjp rohailkhand university

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the date sheet of MA(regular) history final year exam of MJP Rohilkhand university Bareilly?
  2. Can anyone Advice me how to get my degree which i haven't received yet? I've completed B.com from Gokuldas hindu girls college (moradabad) affiliated with MJP Rohailkhand university.
  3. Syllabus of the B.Ed exam from Rohailkhand University? Previous years papers of B.Ed entrance exam?
  4. How may I get the previous years question papers of MJP university, Bareily for MA final year exam?
  5. How can I do M.A private from Punjab University?
  6. What is the fee of BSc Maths MJP University?
  7. Fee of BSc Maths in MJP University Barelly?
  8. Eligibility to appear in MJP University LLM for 35 years old candidate? -- [New]
  9. Details about Ph.D History from MJP Rohilkhand University?
  10. Date of M.A Hindi private Exam form of MJP Rohilkhand University?
  11. Fee of BSc Maths MJP university Bareilly with Government Mahila Hostel fee?
  12. Which colleges could I get after scoring 31824 in general and 4813 in girls in UPSEE?
  13. Which is the best college for me under UPTU after scoring 42000 rank in UPTU?
  14. Fee structure for private MA course in English from Punjab University? When to get the application forms for this course?
  15. Fee structure for doing Private MA in English from K.U.K? Fee structure for M.A course?
  16. How to do private M.A in English through Punjab University Chandigarh? What is the requirement for MA English
  17. MJP Rohilkhand University and Kanpur University for admission/registration for PhD degree in biochnology/Plant Science/Life Science -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best university for M.Phil English Literature?
3rd September 2011, 11:02 AM
codymartin

Default Re: Which exam to answer to do MA English private from MJP Rohailkhand University?

The courses run by the university differ according to the campus or the college which facilitates them. The courses run by the university in its campus are: M.Phil, B.Tech, MSc., B.Ed, B.H.M.C.T (Hotel Management), L.L.B, B.Pharma, M.Ed, MBA, MCA, LLM, MSW, MRDM (Rural Development and Management) and other post graduate diplomas while talking about the courses offered by the affiliated colleges, they include BA, BSc, BBA, BCA, Bed, BLib, MBBS, BDS, MA, MSc, MDS, BCom, MCom and other certificate, diploma, advanced diploma and Post graduate diploma courses.
12th October 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam to answer to do MA English private from MJP Rohailkhand University?

m.a. english private ke addmission form ki date kya hai?
21st October 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam
m.a.english private ke addmission form ki date kya hai?
9th November 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam
i am student of m.a. english final years MJPR university bareilly so that university forms 2011
last date send me
in this email add:[email protected]
Thank you
Gyan singh
mob:09913112374
22nd December 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

can a student get addmision in coumputer science for pg after bcom. please let me know the institutions and addmision procedure
30th June 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

i have done M.A private in sociology in 2004 am i eligble for M.A degree certificate?
2nd October 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the date of m.a. final private improvment exam [english]
7th August 2014, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

after completing up m.a previous in english literature private with good marks.can i do m.a final regular
24th December 2014, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am the student of ma English final year in Hindu degree college moradabad and I have to submit my exam form so I want to know that which subject name I have to fill there.
Please sir tell me.
Thank you.
Gaurav kumar sharma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?