12th March 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in MJP University LLM for 35 years old candidate?

Hello,
I am 35 years of age. Can I sit in the entrance test of LLM of MJP University? I want to know about my eligibility for appearing LLM of this university. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the previous years question papers of MJP university, Bareily for MA final year exam?
  2. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  3. Which law course should I do? I have done MBA with HR and want to join law course
  4. List of universities which offer correspondence LLM program for MBA postgraduate who has 10 years of work experience?
  5. What is the fee of BSc Maths MJP University?
  6. What is the eligibility and criteria to get admission in LLM?
  7. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Last years sample papers for preparation of 5 years course from Allahabad university?
  9. Which course is better between LLM 1 year and LLM 2 years?
  10. Fee of BSc Maths in MJP University Barelly?
  11. How may I get the date sheet of MA(regular) history final year exam of MJP Rohilkhand university Bareilly?
  12. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  13. LLM entrance previous years question papers?
  14. Age criteria to write exams related to judiciary jobs after LLB?
  15. Eligibility criteria, course & fee structure and last date of form submission for LLM course in GGSIPU? For whom favour I have to made Demand Draft?
  16. Eligibility criteria and requirements to study LLM in Europe for a candidate with 50% in LLB?
  17. Eligibility criteria and requirements to study LLM in Europe for a candidate with 50% in LLB?
  18. Can I become a Lecturer after completing LLM course? Age limit to apply for LLM course?
15th March 2016, 04:28 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in MJP University LLM for 35 years old candidate?

Yes, you can very much sit for the entrance examination of LLM course in MJP University if you have completed your LLB degree from a recognized and should have scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate, there is no such age restrictions to pursue the above mentioned course.
15th March 2016, 04:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in MJP University LLM for 35 years old candidate?

Yes, you can very much sit for the entrance test of LLM of MJP University being 35 years of age as age is not a bar to get admission in the course.

You should however have completed your graduation in LLB with a minimum of 55% in aggregate from a recognized University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?