5th April 2011, 10:31 PM
anilvishwas

Exam date for Lectureship Chemistry Subject in UP high secondary?

Dear sir,
Please provide exam date for lectureship subject chemistry uttar pradesh higher education advt.no.44
With regards
Anil

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear for Lectureship Exam having completed Post Graduation in Biochemistry in 1987? Which subject is a good choice for me for this Exam?
  2. DASA scheme eligibility with Maths as non-credit subject? What are compulsory and options subjects in DASA scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the date of UGC NET Lectureship exam date?
  4. Where to get the syllabus of physics subject for school lectureship exam?
  5. Date of PGT exam for Chemistry Subject?
  6. Subject to take up for Lectureship If I qualify NET or SET Examination -- [New]
  7. Which subject should I select in high secondary so as to write NDA exam?
  8. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Chemistry Chemistry-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Can a high secondary(PCB) student do Medical Coding course?
  10. What is the Chemistry subject pattern followed in the GRE exam?
  11. What does 10+2 marks in PCM mean? Best aviation schools in India? How to get admission in Aviation school?
  12. How to get admission for arts side after passing 10th
  13. Minimum marks required in practicals and theory to pass HSC?
  14. What are the subjects in which I can apply for lectureship after qualifying NET exam?
  15. In which subject I should do Integrated PhD if completed B.Sc with Chemistry, Zoology and Botany having 7 years of Teaching experience as a Physics Teacher at Higher Secondary Level?
  16. Date of announcement of advertisement for lectureship in colleges and universities? What is the exam date of UPPSC?
  17. Which subject I should opt for between Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry in CSIR exam?
  18. Maths and science could be taken together in UP Board intermediate exam?
13th April 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exam date for Lectureship Chemistry Subject in UP high secondary?

i want what eligibility tgt & pgt exam in up 2011
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?