15th June 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Subject to take up for Lectureship If I qualify NET or SET Examination

Hello sir, I am presently pursuing M.Com and I selected Accountancy as the specialized field. But I like theoretical subjects for teaching. So Is it compulsory to take this Accountancy subject for Lectureship if I qualify NET/ SET Exam.

15th June 2016, 09:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subject to take up for Lectureship If I qualify NET or SET Examination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am presently pursuing M.Com and I selected Accountancy as the specialized field. But I like theoretical subjects for teaching. So Is it compulsory to take this Accountancy subject for Lectureship if I qualify NET/ SET Exam.
You are pursuing candidates of M.Com course, so you are eligible for UGC NET and SET exam.

No, accountancy subject is not essential for lectureship post. It depends on your strength.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?