22nd April 2015, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

In which subject I should do Integrated PhD if completed B.Sc with Chemistry, Zoology and Botany having 7 years of Teaching experience as a Physics Teacher at Higher Secondary Level?

Sir,
I have done B.Sc with Chemistry, Zoology and Botany as the main subjects. I have done C-DAC, MCM AND B.Ed. Since last 7 years I am teaching Physics to Higher Secondary level. In which stream can I pursue PhD and from which college of Mumbai University?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a Teacher in any Higher Secondary school if having 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi after completed M.Sc(Biochemistry)?
  2. How can I have additional subject as Botany in my B.Sc course which already includes biotech, chemistry and zoology?
  3. Am I eligible for biomedical engineering after passing Physics, Botany, Chemistry, Zoology?
  4. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  5. Which subject to choose for MSc? I have passed my BSc exam
  6. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects?
  7. B.Ed. eligibility with 45% in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. M.Pharma holder can be a Science Teacher in Higher Secondary School?
  9. Date of sale of admission forms of B.Ed? Where it will be available?
  10. Is Annamalai University conducting B.Ed correspondence course? Is NCVT Valid?
  11. Maximum percentage to enroll for upcoming AIIMS entrance exam?
  12. What is the cutoff marks in Tamilnadu medical council?
  13. What is the exam date of CG PMT?
  14. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  15. Last date to submit the B.Ed entrance exam form?
  16. How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry
  17. In which subject can I pursue PhD after doing graduation post graduation in MCM?
  18. How to take admission in forensic science after completing graduation in BSc with Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subject?
7th May 2015, 10:30 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which subject I should do Integrated PhD if completed B.Sc with Chemistry, Zoology and Botany having 7 years of Teaching experience as a Physics Teacher at Higher Secondary Level?

It all depends on the subject in which you are most comfortable with or you can pursue the course in your favorite subject so that you can get the maximum benefit from it.
The best course for PhD will be pursuing the course in Chemistry among the subjects that you have mentioned.
The best colleges under Mumbai University to pursue the course of PhD in Chemistry are:
1. Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute
2. St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
3. Institute of Chemical Technology
4. Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College
These are the best colleges in Mumbai to pursue the course of PhD in Chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?