7th January 2011, 06:03 PM
pramila37

Exam language of UPSC Custom Officer exam? Previous year question paper of the exam?

I wnat to know the exam language of UPSC Custom Officer and question paper of previous year. I request u please forward on my email addre [email protected]

16th January 2011, 12:48 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Exam language of UPSC Custom Officer exam? Previous year question paper of the exam?

The language of Exam is English or any other official language of India.
English and General Studies are compulsory subjects and some subjects are allowed as optional subjects. For which subjects do you need papers?
12th February 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exam language of UPSC Custom Officer exam? Previous year question paper of the exam?

Dear sir/mam
i am studing my b.e. in computer engineering in gujrat
i want to become custom inspector
so what kind of preparation i need to do.
piz. send me privous year paper on my e mail id: [email protected]
24th February 2011, 08:05 PM
chinudey20

The language of the question paper will be English.
Questions from general english and some basic maths are coming in the exam.
7th March 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

is there any separate exam for to get in customs department?
12th April 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

what subjects i have to study for becoming customs officer
14th May 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

at which month exam will be held
28th May 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am studing in bba i want to became custom officer please sugges me how can i do.
2nd June 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing bmm last year.i am interested in getting into customs is it possible for me??which exam should i appear for?
8th June 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I am B.tech from CSE ...provide me the complete information for custom officer exam (subjects and exam pattern) .and when the exam goin to be held?
13th June 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

hi, i am B. sc can i get exam in marathi language if not then tell mi other language and their syllabus pattern..
18th July 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

My name is kanchan. I completed my b.sc. I am stying in maharashtra mumbai. Can u give me some details abt what is the procedure become a custome officer. Book details exam procedure.
27th July 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Respected,sir\mam
I was completed my b.com and i want to become a custum officer. please send me all the details regarding the custum officer .
Question like
1) when the form is declaired?
2) where i can get the form?
3) previous year Quastion paper?
4) what Qualification require etc. my e-mail id is [email protected]
7th September 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED MSC WITH CHEMISTRY,I WANT TO KNOW DETAIE SYLLABUS FOR UPSC EXAM FOR CUSTOM OFFICER WITH EXAM PATTERN PLZ FORWARD ON [email protected]
8th May 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Meam,
I have cmpltd my b.com final year. I want to do a course of Custom officer or Income Tax Officer. And want know the procedure of registrasion.
Sir plz help me with proper guidence. I will very thank full if u send some sugesion in my mail a/c. [email protected]
25th June 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Pls send me the questions of upsc at my gmail id [email protected]
10th May 2014, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

plz send me the past papers for assistant superintendent ofcustom,,,my email address is [email protected]
21st May 2014, 03:25 PM
denuwan

dear sir/mam,
please help me to find custom examination sri lanka. foreign papers will also be ok.
1st November 2018, 07:03 AM
Vivekka Raju

Please send me inspector of customs in Tamil medium past papers.
My [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?