10th August 2012, 09:52 PM
faf du prabha

What is the procedure to learn about Airport Customs? I have completed B.Com

hi sir, i m completed B.com. and i m going to write certificate examination in trade finance on December. After that what is the procedure to learn about the airport customs. please send me a answer in my mail id... my mail id is [email protected]. [email protected] thankyou sir...

12th May 2016, 08:26 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: What is the procedure to learn about Airport Customs? I have completed B.Com

There is no direct entry possible in custom officer job in airpots of Indian.
Airpots custom officer job is not possible to get directly,there is no direct entry fro custom officer job in India.
The option is only to apply for Indian Civil Service which is otherwise known as civil services exam in Indian conducted by UPSC.
Union Public Service Commission conducts civil service exams for recruitment of IAS,IPS,IFS all these ranked jobs are recruited through UPSC.
Airpot custom officer job is also recruited through UPSC,you have to rank well n order to get custom officer rank job,among IAS,IPS,IFS there is custom services,just like iAS,IPS one have to rank well in order to get rank of custom officer in civil service exams.
Anyone who have completed graduation is eligible to apply for civil services exams.
Only civil service is the way to become a custom officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?