30th June 2012, 12:56 PM
rokshika

Information about Dental Army exam? I have cleared BDS in June

i just want to know about this dental army exam. i have cleared my bds in june 2012 and want to give this exam but i have no related inforation about this exam procedures just tell about all the informations( when will be exam, all requirments) please tell me.

22nd May 2023, 09:05 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: exam notifiations after BDS

To pursue BDS course, you will have to appear and qualify in NEET. NEET UG is conducted for admission in MBBS, BDS and other medical.courses.

So, you can apply for the examination and after qualifying in the examination and on the basis of your performance in the examination, you will become eligible to get admission in BDS course in different.colleges and institutions.

For detail information about the cut off and other eligibility visit the official website of the institution in which you want to get the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?