6th November 2011, 11:59 AM
hari811

Required percentage in PUC and required score in CET Exam to pursue BDS course?

I am planning for BDS so i want to know how much percentage i have to get in PUC and how much i have to score in CET exam. ? or any seperate entrance exam for BDS? and how to get seat for BDS in any private colleges of karnataka?

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required in CET for BDS or MBBS course through CAP?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required in PUC and CET to get admission in a good engineering college in Bangalore?
  3. Is CET mandatory for BDS course?
  4. Minimum marks required in CET(Karnataka) to get a seat medical college? I have completed my 2nd PUC with 87.2% in Karnataka -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Percentage of BDS marks required to get government jobs? Is it completely based on the percentage or any entrance exam?
  6. How much rank is required in CET for medical?
  7. Which are the entrance tests that I need to prepare for during 2nd PUC in Bangalore? What is the cutoff percentage and maximum marks required in each subject?
  8. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
  9. How much marks are required in CET to get admission for BDS in government college in Mumbai?
  10. What to select MBBS or BDS or BAMS? Which has got more scope? CET rank required for admission? Related details if opting for BAMS?
  11. What rank is required in CET Karnataka for SC student?
  12. Percentage required in PUC for CPT examination?
  13. What is the percentage marks required to pursue Ph.D in Literature?
  14. Required percentage in B.Sc to study BDS?
  15. What is the percentage required in studies to pursue Ph.D in Literature?
  16. Can i do B.Com after Arts graduation with Geography and Statistics? -- [New]
  17. Cutoff list of MBBS? How much score is required in CET to get admission in government college
  18. How much percentage is required to join Architectural Field? I am studying 2nd PUC science
14th December 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required percentage in PUC and required score in CET Exam to pursue BDS course?

hi sir iam mantesh complited d.ed course.my puc per.65.AND D.ED per.78.how much marks i get in cet exam..pls send me details this NO..9620449062
28th December 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required percentage in PUC and required score in CET Exam to pursue BDS course?

I am a student in 12th class and feeling defeculty in my studies.can u give some planing or ideas to study??
16th January 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I m BSC studend what % is required in subject for BDS entrance exam
28th May 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

sir im lisha i got 87.2% in my puc board exam in karnataka i want to take up bds so wat should be the minimum marks required in karnataka cet
9th June 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 93 marks in cet in pu.i have two quotes ie SGC and ex-servicemen and my rank is 1945 .can i get admission in bds?
10th June 2012, 08:01 AM
Radhakrishna143

I am planning for BDS so i want to know how
much percentage i have to get in PUC and how
much i have to score in CET exam. ? or any
seperate entrance exam for BDS? and how to get
seat for BDS in any private colleges of karnataka?
3rd January 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I am2 pu student how much marks ig should get in2pu
21st May 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

i am planning to do BDS but i have score 65% in 2nd year and i have written cet but i dont think so i may get more than 30% so what should i do
2nd September 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

How much % do we need in 12th and marks in CET to get admission for BDS or MBBS ?
16th November 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Required percentage in PUC and required score in CET Exam to pursue BDS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student in 12th class and feeling defeculty in my studies.can u give some planing or ideas to study??
try to make a timetable 4 urself....wid freetime,time for ech subject..etc..
hav a 6hr sleep..take lite food...avoid tv,pc,mobile,etc..for 1 week...be with the nature..listen to birds...now study..find pleasure in doin quest papers....probz solvd
16th December 2013, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

What is the maximum per in CET Exam
23rd May 2015, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I got 257 marks in 2nd PUC Karnataka in PCM n 65 marks in kcet what will b my ranking for engineering ?? Will I get good college??
9th February 2017, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

How much marks should i get in kcet with PCM average of 88.6% for the second attempt
20th July 2020, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir I got 64 % percent in 2nd puc. How much marks need to get bds seat in government college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?