12th January 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Exam pattern for admission in MSc in Environment management? What is the syllabus for the same?

exam pattern for admission in msc in environment management nd syllabus

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and exam pattern for management trainee technical HAL exam
  2. Previous years papers or exam pattern and syllabus for CIL Management Trainee Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Entrance exam pattern and syllabus for M.Sc Electronics in CUSAT?
  4. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of JNU MSc with Environment?
  5. Syllabus and pattern for MSc Molecular Biology entrance exam in Madras University?
  6. Syllabus and pattern of NET for MSc Microbiology Students?
  7. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  8. Syllabus for Management training exam of Coal India Limited? Question pattern and solved papers?
  9. Names of the universities offering MSc in Disaster Management? What is the fee structure?
  10. Syllabus of management in NET exam?
  11. What is the syllabus of life science after doing MSc Life Science? What is the paper pattern?
  12. Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Age limit of MSc Electronics entrance exam? What will be my salary after passing MSc Electronics? How to prepare for the exam? Which books should I use?
  13. How can I prepare for management trainee at CCL? Pattern of question and syllabus?
  14. ISC syllabus and pattern has been changed to CBSE pattern and syllabus?
  15. How can I apply for MSc in Environment Science in Bangalore University?
  16. Information regarding Entrance Exam and the syllabus for Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry? Exam pattern and last date for the submission of application forms for the Entrance Exam? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  17. How much subjects are there in M.Com 1st year?
  18. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce? -- [New]
18th May 2020, 07:05 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: Exam pattern for admission in MSc in Environment management? What is the syllabus for the same?

There will be online tests conducted followed by counselling for the admission. The online test will be of 1 hour duration with multiple choice questions and the syllabus for the test include proficiency in English, Analytical reasoning and quantitative ability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?