2nd November 2015, 11:09 AM
spink

Previous year solved question paper of ATC of Airport Authority of India?

I am snehal kekan, I have submitted the application of Airport authority of india for the post of Air Traffic Controller [ATC], this post exam will be held in November last week,exam date is not confirmed yet. for that reason i want previous years solved question paper for post of ATC, pl. provide me the solved question papers on my registered email id.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and previous year question paper for AAI JE(ATC) exam for Electrical Engineering stream
  2. Electronics study materials, previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for Junior Executive written exam of Airport Authority of India?
  3. Syllabus and previous year solved question papers of Junior Assistant post in Airport Authority of India?
  4. Previous 10 years question papers of Airport Authority of India?
  5. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of Airport Authority of India, Delhi?
  6. Detailed syllabus for recruitment of Executive Engineering(ATC) and Assistant Engineer(electronics) in Airport Authority of India?
  7. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
  8. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Exam for Jr.Executive(ATC)of aiport authority of India?
  10. Syllabus and Previous Year Papers of Airport Authorities of India?
  11. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive(ATC) in IT exam in Airport Authority of India?
  12. Download previous years solved question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Traffic Executives recruitment exam
  13. Syllabus for Airport Authority of India Exam for Jr. Executive(ATC) in IT?
  14. Syllabus for AAI MANAGER(Electronics)
  15. Question papers and syllabus for Junior Assistant Fire Service in Airport Authority of India?
  16. How to prepare for the Manager(ATC) examination of Airport Authority of India(AAI)? Syllabus and books for preparing?
  17. Question papers for Jr executive(Airport Operations) exam for Airport Authority of India
  18. Previous year question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive exam?
2nd November 2015, 01:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year solved question paper of ATC of Airport Authority of India?

Below are the attachments of AAI question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aptitude3-.pdf(28.6 KB, 2492 views)
File Type: txt AAI 1.txt(1.7 KB, 2693 views)
File Type: txt AAI 2.txt(3.1 KB, 1385 views)
File Type: txt AAI 3.txt(1.7 KB, 1136 views)
File Type: pdf Reasoning1.pdf(30.6 KB, 1652 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?