10th September 2010, 12:11 AM
DebrajGhosh

Question pattern of Airport Authority of India in Electrical Engineering Jr, Executive level written exam

Can Anybody suggests me about the question pattern of Airport Authority of India in Electrical Engineering Jr, Executive level written exam.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus and question pattern of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Technical(Mechanical Engineer) Written exam?
  2. Electronics study materials, previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for Junior Executive written exam of Airport Authority of India?
  3. Question papers for Jr executive(Airport Operations) exam for Airport Authority of India
  4. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  5. Eligibility of Jr. Executive Engg. (Electrical), Airport Authority of India
  6. What is the exam date to apply for Air port Authority of India exam for recruitment of executive engineering electrical?
  7. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) written exam? -- [New]
  8. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Pattern of Junior Executive Exam of AAI? Questions related to this exam?
  10. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive, Airport Authority of India for Electrical Engineering?
  11. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  12. Previous year question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive exam?
  13. Syllabus and Sample Question Papers to prepare for AAI Exam for the position of Junior Executive?
  14. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  15. Question papers and pattern of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(HR)?
  16. Exam pattern of jr. Executive(air traffic controller) in airport authority of india
  17. Procedure to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment exam? Syllabus and pattern?
  18. What is the syllabus and exam pattern of Airport Authority exam for the post of Junior executive Airport Operations
10th September 2010, 09:01 PM
chaitu667

Default Re: Question pattern of Airport Authority of India in Electrical Engineering Jr, Executive level written exam

Hello bro!

The question pattern for Airport authority of India has the following pattern which comprises of four stages
1. Elective paper from your branch that means Electrical Engineering branch,
2.General English,
3.General knowledge and
4.Mental ability (Numerical/logic based)

Good luck!
11th September 2010, 11:39 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Question pattern of Airport Authority of India in Electrical Engineering Jr, Executive level written exam

hii,

u can find the question pattern in ur book stall and on net also..
some of the papers are.

1. Elective paper from your branch that means Electrical Engineering branch,
2.General English,
3.General knowledge and
4.Mental ability (Numerical/logic based)

good luck.
11th September 2010, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Can you present me any sample for this???
13th September 2010, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

can you pls send me sample questions for AAI junior executive electrical
16th September 2010, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Is the aiport authority of india exam for the junior executive (Civil) exam has negative marking?
16th September 2010, 12:07 PM
anishgnath4u

Can anyone tell me is there any negative marking for the Airport Authority of India Junior Executive (Civil) exam?
24th January 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

what tips question asking me
30th January 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

hi. I was clear my aai written(ele) .can u any body share u r experience with me
18th March 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

plz send me exam pattern,procedure of apply,syllabus & other details regarding the junior executive exam of aai for the civil engg. my name is kamlesh kumar ratre & e-mail id is [email protected]
3rd November 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

plz mail me sample electrical ques for aai, i dont hav any idea so m goin through only previous gate questions, plz help me out: [email protected]
8th March 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for jr executive(electronics) my branch is eee plz send me study material and sample question papers . my name is jothi m id is [email protected]
23rd March 2012, 07:55 PM
ridham2323

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz mail me sample electrical ques for aai, i dont hav any idea so m goin through only previous gate questions, plz help me out: [email protected]
plz mail me too sample questions or sample paper for the same if u get it at [email protected] thank you....
24th March 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for jr executive(Electrical) 2012 my branch is eee plz send me study material and sample question papers as soon as possible . my name is Priya m id is [email protected]
1st April 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I'm teja and i have applied for jr. executive(electrical) 2012, my stream is eee, plzz send me some sample question papers or some study material as soon as possible, pls hlp me
my mail id is [email protected]
4th May 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

question papers for airport authority of india for post junior executive(electrical)?
2nd July 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Is there any negative marking for aai?
5th July 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

is there is negative marking in Jr. executive (electronics) examination of airport authority?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?